Unauthorized Netflix Charges on my Rogers Bill

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LouisPa
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Unauthorized Netflix Charges on my Rogers Bill

You must first cancel fake account with Netflix and then ask a credit from Rogers,

sb1964
I'm Here A Lot

My Credit was directly from Rogers on my first attempt. She mentioned that she was aware of this activity.

Now Rogers needs to sort this out once and for all and instigate a far more rigorous sign up for netlflix (for those who want to pay via Rogers).

aab1
I've Been Here Awhile

Somehow I just noticed now after 4 months of fraudulent netflix charges on my Rogers bill. I noticed as I saw my Rogers charge was more than the usual amount on my credit card and somehow I managed to not notice for the 3 first months.

I'll read more through this thread but will they refund me 4 months of fraudulent charges? I don't expect to have to pay any of this especially seeing here that Rogers is aware, that it's very common and they obviously haven't resolved it.

If they don't refund the 4 months of charges I am switching providers after 20 years.