Unable to change Account Username

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cohen-Ponsford
I've Been Around

Unable to change Account Username

I have been trying to contact support for a long time now, and I get nothing in regards to why I'm unable to change the username associated with MyRogers account. 

Every time I go to my settings and change the information, I'm greeted with same "Something went wrong on our end" error or the "There has been no activity" sign out. Even if I've only been logged in for less than 5 minutes.

The service I have been provided has been horrendous, as I'm on the verge of just switching carriers. 

Anyone here have any ideas why I'm getting this error, and how I can actually take control over my account.

Thank you.

**Labels Added**

RogersTony

Re: Unable to change Account Username

Hello, @Cohen-Ponsford

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how frustrating it is has been trying to get your username changed only to keep running into this error.

It sounds like there could be an issue with your MyRogers profile that is creating this error. Can you confirm why you are trying to change the username?

If it is in someone else's name, you can register for a new MyRogers profile using the correct email address. Once done, simply unlink your account numbers from the current profile and then link the account numbers to your new profile.

Let us know if you run into any issues.

RogersTony