Unable to Sign In and Order Ignite TV Bundle Online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Unable to Sign In and Order Ignite TV Bundle Online

Hello, @Jayzino

We appreciate your interest in our Ignite TV bundles! I know how irritating it is to keep running into these error messages.

Can you confirm what Internet browser you are using to try to view the bundles? Have you tried another browser since running into this error? Is the same error persisting?

We look forward to your response!

RogersTony

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

I've used a few browsers Firefox,Chrome,Cyberfox & Epic Privacy Browser all the same message.
Highlighted

@Jayzino, is the error just restricted to the Ignite bundles page? Are you able to access MyRogers without any issues? I would recommend you try accessing the Ignite bundles page on IE as well. 

If you've already cleared the cache/cookies on the other browsers and tested IE without luck please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'll look into opening a ticket for this issue.

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I am having the exact same issue, have been trying to order now for 4 days and keep getting the same technical error message. Very annoying!

Highlighted

Hi @NicoleKristine,

Thank you for being a part of the Rogers Community and great first post! 🙂

I can understand your frustration with being unable to complete your self-serve order online, that shouldn't be happening. We definitely want to help you get it processed with ease.

Just to clarify, are you using the Microsoft Edge browser on a desktop/laptop when this issue occurs? Have you attempted to use any other browsers (Chrome, Firefox, etc.) to see if the same issue occurs? Please ensure your pop-up blocker is disabled in your settings and you can try clearing your browsing history and launching a new web browser to see if this helps as well.

You may also have a peek at post #7 of this thread for some helpful tips on what other things may be causing your sign-in issues.

Please keep us posted on your results! If you continue to experience the same issue after trying our recommendations, please feel free to send us a Private Message so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

RogersLaura

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have tried on Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge and none of them work. The error always occurs once I get to the enter in your birth date page, it asks to re-enter my birthday but no secondary boxes come up to re-enter and then when I hit continue I get the message:

Technical Error

Sorry, there's a problem on our end. Thanks for your patience while we work to fix it. Please check back later.

Need help now?

I currently have a ticket in with Rogers Engineering department and was supposed to hear back when the issue is resolved but I haven't heard anything back as of yet. Is this bundle package something I could purchase over the phone with Rogers? Clearly online is not the way to go for ordering this bundle service.

Highlighted

Hello, @NicoleKristine

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We're thrilled that you are considering making the switch to Ignite TV. We definitely want to help you get the process started and take a look at the status of the ticket that was escalated.

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

RogersTony