Unable to Sign In and Order Ignite TV Bundle Online

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Unable to Sign In and Order Ignite TV Bundle Online

When using Microsoft edge, I try to sign into my rogers account, I fill out the username and password, click sign in and it keeps refreshing the page and the sign in option pops up every time.

If I use the chrome bowser, it works ok but if I try to order anything , it kicks me out and I have to start all over again.

If I use the browser on my samsung phone , it signs in ok but I can't order anything on there either.

I tried to order the ignite tv bundle on every browser but each time I click on "get this bundle", a window pops up for me to contact rogers by phone or chat. I had to order over the phone eventually and risk not getting the deal because it said you had to order it online.

I am very annoyed to say the least!

*** Edited Title/Labels *** 

Highlighted

Re: Unable to Sign In and Order Ignite TV Bundle Online

Hello, @daveyson1

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

I love to use self-serve options too so I can really feel your pain with you being unable to order Ignite TV online on your own without having to reach out to someone. Are you able to give this a try again using Incognito Mode on Google Chrome? Let us know if the same error message is persistent. 

Is there anyone else in the Community who is having a similar issue when trying to order Ignite TV Bundles online via the Rogers.com website?

Regards,

CommunityHelps

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I tried that.  It says technical error.  There's always some kind of glich whether it's on my desktop in google or Microsoft edge or internet explorer, or on my laptop or on my phone.

Highlighted

Hello again, @daveyson1

Thanks for the additional information! Can you provide us with the exact URL you used to access the ordering page for the Ignite TV bundles so we can try to replicate it on our end?

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I've already ordered and received the ignite tv bundle via phone order. I explained to them that I tried to order it online so I could receive the prepaid mastercard deal so I hope I can still get it.

Anyway, I am still having trouble signing in on Microsoft edge browser.  After I click sign in it refreshes the page back to the sign in page repeatedly.  Here is the url:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/easyloginriverpage?showModal=true

Highlighted

Hello, @daveyson1.

Thank you for the URL, I tried it on my Edge browser and can sign in to my account. I'm not running any extensions or addons on my Edge browser. If it is looping back to the sign-in page, it's usually some addon blocking some components. 

Have you tried the Edge's InPrivate window to sign-in? I suggest trying the InPrivate window and going to rogers.com and clicking on Sign in on the top right. You can also try other browsers like Chrome, Firefox etc. 

Please keep us posted. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Here's a post that covers almost all of the possible items that can cause sign-in issues on Rogers.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-load-certain-website-s-and-or-videos/m-p/42...

Highlighted
I've Been Around

We have been having the same problem. We both have IPads and have only been able to get the “TV Bundles” under “Shop” to load once or twice. Very frustrating! Page freezes.

Highlighted

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post at @Ruby52,

I personally find self serve convenient and time saving, just as long as it works smoothly :). Have you tried another browser besides Safari? Just want to ensure the issue isn't browser specific. Do you experience the loading issue and freezing just when you click on Shop >> Bundle or any other pages too? Are you able to browse through your MyRogers account without any problems?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further. In the mean time, if you're looking to add a product or change any existing services you can also reach out to us on social media through Facebook.com/Rogers or Twitter @RogersHelps 24/7.

RogersZia

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

For 3 days now when trying to check out ignite bundles I keep getting this error...

Technical Error: