UBER offer didn't work????? But thanks anyway :-(

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

UBER offer didn't work????? But thanks anyway :-(

I tried to sign up for UBER and the promotion code you provided has expired. My application did not process?????
On Apr 21, 2015, at 12:05 PM, Rogers Communications <rogers@email.rogers.com> wrote:

Thank you for using ROAM LIKE HOMETM!
Can’t see this email? View online
Rogers
Rogers
Savings like this are worth celebrating.
So take a little trip. On us.
Thanks for using ROAM LIKE HOMETM during your trip to the U.S.! You saved at least $100 dollars* in comparison to the standard pay-per-use rates by using ROAM LIKE HOME.
Now that you have enrolled in ROAM LIKE HOME, you can save automatically every time you go to the U.S. – no need to re-enroll. Look forward to talking, texting and surfing just like home1, on your next trip!
As a thank you gift, we would like to offer you an exclusive free ride with Uber (up to a max of $25), anywhere Uber operates in Canada and the U.S.
Uber
Enter RLHu11q0 in the Uber app or
Uber

***Edited Labels***

Re: UBER offer didn't work????? But thanks anyway :-(

Good evening @donndrap ,

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your post.

We're truly sorry that the promotionnal code you entered did not work.  Robot Sad

Have you tried to enter it in the Uber app as indicated ?
Or did you register on their website directly?

If you were viewing the email on a computer, and you clicked on the link that it contained, it would have led you to their website. 

We certainly want to help you with this issue. Let us know if you require further assistance as we would have the ability to get someone from our @CommunityHelps  team reach out to you. Robot Very Happy

Regards,

RogersMaude