Trying to enroll for online banking

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Trying to enroll for online banking

Hi,

I just activated my new Rogers Platinum Mastercard on the phone.

So now I want to Set Up my account online.

I'm at the part to fill in the Blanks.

First Blank... Account Number* ... Where do I find my account number??

I put in the Credit Card number, fill in the other blanks, click Verify Account, and it says

"We are unable to validate the information provided"

I put in my Rogers account number, and it says it can't be less than 8 characters.

Thanks

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Trying to enroll for online banking

@Rutalee wrote:

I put in my Rogers account number, and it says it can't be less than 8 characters.

My cable account is 12 characters, PayGo account 9 characters. When I sign into My Rogers I get a popup to choose between one or the other.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I only have the Wireless Account.

Hello @Rutalee,

Apologies for the delay in response, are you still experiencing issues setting up your online account? Since you only have a wireless account the account number would be 9 digits.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

RogersZia

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi I’m trying to enrol for online banking as I just activated my Rogers Platinum Master card but it doesn’t let me with my account # it says It needs to be 16 digits.
I'm a Senior Contributor

@Romero07

It sounds like you are trying to use your Rogers account number to set up your Rogers credit card. One has nothing to do with the other. You must use the 16-digit number as shown on your Rogers Platinum Mastercard to log into Rogers online banking. Hope this helps.