Travelling to Europe

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Travelling to Europe

Hello, I'm wondering will I be charged for texts incoming? I have unlimited domestic texting plan. That's what it shows here as long I have a domestic or travel pack add on incoming text messages are free?

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Travelling to Europe

Hello icedog95

It all depends on the Country /City you are going to. I am sure it does BUT play it safe and best to call in, have them check it out to see if it does. If it does, ask them for receiving and sending and if it does, ask them to leave a note on your account saying so and get the interaction number for that note!
I'm Here A Lot

You sure it's free? Because that's what it says for worldwide as long I have a domestic or travel pack add on. I have the domestic unlimited texting plan
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello icedog95

That is why i said for the best solution is to call them and ask them.. You can use Rogers Live Chat as well and see what they say. I remember having the domestic unlimited text package a year ago and was fine.

Best solution like i said is to to call in and ask. Have them write down the answer on your account and give u the interaction number. This way anything happens and they are wrong and u get charged for no reason, u have proof they told u that its free.
I'm Here A Lot

Ok will do. It's probably free just wanna make sure. Thanks
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Icedog95

Its always safe to double check and make sure on things like this so u can be safe and not get a huge bill!.

You are welcome
I'm Here A Lot

I contacted them through live chat. The rep told me it's free incoming worldwide.
So that's good Smiley Happy

----------------------------------

Update

To add to the solution accepted above we have updated Rogers.com with all information  regarding Travel and Roaming cost, Please click here for more information. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello icedog95

Glad to hear!. The problem is be very careful if you text back that person. Charges will be applied ( if the plan does not have unlimited outgoing text messages). I would contact them again if possible & see if there is a plan or something which lets u send a texts messages worldwide.
I'm Here A Lot

Yes I'm looking into a plan I could get to save me money. But it's free incoming regardless of a travel pack the rep told me. But he said the .75 cents do add up if you don't buy a pack..
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello icedog95

That is correct. Incoming is free but outgoing will be charged. Buying a pack is a good way to do it.