Transfer of Responsibility

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Transfer of Responsibility

Hello @qa6,

I can imagine how frustrating this entire ordeal has been. It definitely should not have been this difficult to do a simple Transfer of Responsibility to split up your account. =(

Were you able to get this situation resolved to your satisfaction today after reaching out to us? If this matter has not been resolved as of yet we'll be more than happy to take a look at it for you and get it resolved once and for all. Please send a Private Message to any of the Community Moderators or to @CommunityHelps if you require further assistance or have any additional concerns.

If you are not familiar with our Private Messaging system please Click Here.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am at the discrete phase of planning to divorce. How to I take my name off the family account (which will stay in tact for dad and son) and how do I separate my phone to my own account? Also new account would have internet.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @anne52,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thanks for posting your query.

The process varies depending on whether you're the account holder or an authorized user on the account. Generally speaking, to transfer the responsibility of services from one user to another, we would require permission from the account holder and 2 pieces of Canadian I.D. of the new subscriber to run a credit evaluation. Once approved, we can transfer the service.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly via PM, @CommunityHelps. If you're unfamiliar with how our Private Messenger works, check out this BLOG.

Cheers,

RogersCilio