Third Party Sales

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KC331
I've Been Around

Third Party Sales

So last week I received a call from a 3rd party (approved Rogers vendor according to the phone number of this company) to win me back, I agree. Then silence for 3 days. During this time I make 4 calls to Rogers where there is no record of my order. On 3 of those calls I am told the call seems legit but they have no record. On the last call I am told it was fraud. This Supervisor informed me there is no such 3rd party vendor. (I call the police and have credit bureau alerts set up) Only to finally get a call from the 3rd party confirming the order and then a call from Rogers Concierge to confirm my install date. No one seems to know what is going on at Rogers.

***Added Labels***

RogersMaude

Re: Third Party Sales

Good evening @KC331,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

We appreciate you took the time to share the details of your situation with us.

I understand this may have caused some inconveniences and apologize if this resulted in a poor customer experience.

Often enough, some promotions are specific to the sales team that called you and regular customer representatives do not necessarily have access to those.

To confirm, do you need assistance or further clarification about this matter?

Kindly let us know if it's the case. We'd be more than glad to help you out, if the need may be.

RogersMaude