The worst experience of all time - the horror that is Rogers

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

The worst experience of all time - the horror that is Rogers

My account was fraudulently taken over last Friday night and ever since I've been the one treated like the low down scumbag !

i was without my cell phones over the weekend - since th account was overridden - changed PIN and secret questions" first musical instrument" NONE!

With over 12 hours being passed around the good old rogers customer service ( what a joke) I've had time to piece it together. 

From what I can see - the DAY that both my phones were eligible for free upgrades - the account gets hijakced and voila - two new phones. 

The fraud was conducted AFTER closing time ( since we all know that fraud happens between 8-5 Monday to Friday) and in a stroke of luck - the new phones were shipped prior to the offices opening on Monday am!

either the luckiest group of thieves or perhaps some low life rogers employees looking to add$$ to their accounts. 

Today - I receive an email thanking me for enrolling my devices to a number of rogers plans.

Called and was told by the dimmest of all customer service rep that I wasn't the actual account holder due to the fact that I couldn't remember my pin ( changed ) and my secret question. 

I've requested a call from the office of the president but will probably have to id myself with the GD code and then be told I'm not the owner!

to add salt to the open sore - just got my monthly bill - guess they didn't change that piece of info!

Funny - that every instance happens after the close of day

the most brutal of brutal!

Re: The worst experience of all time - the horror that is Rogers

Hello @chappy55,

Welcome to the Community Forums, and thank you for sharing your situation with us. I'm really sorry to hear about the experience you had.  This is definitely concerning and I hope we can rectify the situation. We take fraud cases very seriously.

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelp so that we can access your account to further assess the situation. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Kind regards,

RogersShaun

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the notes. This has been such a brutal experience that rather than rant and rant- I will start again in the am!
Day 5 without a suitable solution - shame
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @chappy55

Private message @CommunityHelps and see what they can do. Also i do believe there is a fruad department which deals with cases like this. In my case when I had a issue like this in 2011, they told me to go the store, show 2 government photo IDs and they would contact that department in the store and deal with it.

Again pm them and see!