cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer Service

FebruaryRain
I've Been Here Awhile

I signed up for cellphone service through Rogers (over the phone) on September 11.  I waited and waited for my new phone to come but never did receive it.  I looked up my account online and there was a message there that my account had been cancelled.  After calling Rogers Mobility, I was given a number to call and it turned out to be their Fraud Department!  I have certainly not defrauded anyone so was very upset.  I tried the number and got a recorded message telling me to leave my name, number, account number and what I was calling about and they would get back to me at their earliest convenience.  Still waiting for a call to find out why I'm being accused of fraud and why my account was closed.  I guess, if Rogers don't want my business, I will go with some other company.  I have an excellent credit rating and gave only honest answers to the questions when signing up.  I have no idea what the problem is but I do know that I haven't slept for 3 days.  When you accuse someone of fraud you need to follow up and tell them why.

***Edited Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Terrible Customer Service

RogersJermaine

Hi @FebruaryRain,

Thank you so much for your post here in the Community Forums!

After reading your post I can definitely get why this would be concerning and I'm very sorry to hear about your experience so far to get this resolved.

We would like to look into this matter for you to see if we can provide you an update or some more information into this situation. Please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Re: Terrible Customer Service

You worked with me tonight, September 22, 2022, on getting my account reinstated.  You told me that everything was okay and you transferred me to your order department so that I could redo my order for a phone.  I spent over an hour on the phone with an agent and she said everything was fine.  Then, a few minutes later she came back on the phone and told me that I couldn't get a phone through Rogers.  I have never been treated so badly and am extremely upset and frustrated at the moment.  I've spent hours on the phone talking with Roger's staff and still have the same outcome.  I still have no idea what the problem is because, apparently, no one can tell me.  Thanks for your time and patience helping me but, unfortunately, it was all for nought.  Tomorrow I will be on the phone to Telus to receive cellphone service with their company.  

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation