Terrible Customer Service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Terrible Customer Service

What a well thought out and detailed post, thanks for your insightful opinion!

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Doesn't Rogers care about it's reputation? Does Rogers really believe that their customers will stay with Rogers if they are treated badly? My recent experiences with Rogers are completely insane. I have been lied to, yelled at, disrespected and ripped off. I am now exploring other options with other service providers because dealing with Rogers is just not worth it. It's bad for my mental health. 

Let's start with my bundled package. I agreed to a price for cable, telephone and internet and now I'm told that the price quoted did not include taxes, installation and a monthly modem rental ... thankfully I recorded my conversations with Rogers. And then there's the Rogers data meter for internet use which indicates massive data usage during dates when I was not using the internet. So I downloaded my own data meter from iTunes because I do not trust Rogers. 

I expect that Rogers is losing money on hockey this year and people are canceling their cable television in record numbers. Nickel and diming your customers to mitigate other loses is always a bad idea when there are other companies who want my business.  I regret being a Rogers customer and will act accordingly.

I Like it Here

Poor and rude service

Just called in to get an explanation of my bill and recent text messages from Rogers. I had Shane deal with me who I found to be rude, unreasonable and poor service in that he didn't understand or remember when I was actually calling about. I told him that I was going to record the call because I found him to be rude and He for bid me to record the call saying he was not going to give his probation – clearly hiding behind a policy that would've shown evidence of his poor phone mannerisms.

When Rogers is good it's great but if you have a problem and have to call-in my god they make you crazy. I'm sitting here desperately wanting to move my $6000 worth of business a year somewhere else but ultimately it's probably not worth the effort as they all suck.

I had so hoped that the new man GuyLawrence would have made a significant impact through the ranks on customer service 😞

Hello, @ThomasJeffreyBu

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I'm sorry for the unacceptable experience you had in the last interaction with us. Thank you for sharing it with us, I can surely pass on your feedback to the quality monitoring department. We are always looking ways to excel in the services we provide, would you please send us a private message @CommunityHelps when you are online next time, thank you. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

PS: Our private messaging system is explained in this blog

I'm Here A Lot

Just like to pile on here... been TWO WEEKS trying to get the incredibly simple fix done on the 'website account linking' - endless calls, emails, PMs, forum posts TO NO AVAIL - WHY DOES ROGERS LIKE WASTING MY TIME SO MUCH? HOW CAN THEY POSSIBLY THINK THIS IS NOT CHASING CUSTOMERS AWAY IN DROVES?

"Sorry, the phone number entered is already linked to a MyRogers profile."

I've Been Here Awhile

What a joke
I've Been Here Awhile

I am cancelling in May.....cannot wait.
Tried many times reasoning with reps. Its a scripted out of touch mess.
Your doing yourself a favor.....no more loyalty.
I've Been Here Awhile

This is a lie.....not a thing will be done