Terminate Wireless Contract - Subsidy End Date?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A113
I've Been Around

Re: Terminate Wireless Contract - Subsidy End Date?

I have contract with rogers when i buyed phone they told me your monthly bill be 110 but after i ordered i am paying 160 now when ever i call them regard This firstly they don’t pick the call and when they pick i find there agent so rude that they directly says me that we can’t help you out you can pay full amount and leave the rogers thats how they treat i want the senior manager or owner should call me or mail me
*email removed for privacy*
Thanks

RogersLaura

Re: Terminate Wireless Contract - Subsidy End Date?

Good day, @A113

Welcome to our community and thank you for sharing your experience with us. We certainly wish it started off more pleasant than it did. It's never nice to receive a higher bill amount than expected. 🙁

We would be more than happy to review your billing details with you to figure out the reason for the charges. Although we are not able to call or email you directly, feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps when you have some time and we can get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog. Should you prefer to speak to someone over the telephone, kindly call back into our call centre at 1-888-764-3771 during regular business hours and, if needed, you may request to speak with a manager. 

Kind regards,

RogersLaura