TCM HD

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

TCM HD

Recently upgraded to Premier Package which is supposed to inlcude TCM HD (at least according to the webiste and numerous live agents).  Have not been receiving it depsite assurance from all the agents, both technical and customer service that I should be receiving it.  Screen says, that I am not authorized to view it and to contact provider to order.  Anyone else have this issue or has Rogers pulled it from the package?  Nobody at Rogers has been able to explain why I am not receiving it- no problem with the signal or the box.  Frustrating.......

*Edited Labels*

I'm an Advisor

Re: TCM HD

Hello @traveller,

I checked and confirmed that TCM HD is included in the premier package. I recommend you call back and ask a sales agent to re-apply the package to your account - sometimes the package code is not correctly added, which can cause these issues. 

EDIT: You can also try sending a tweet to @RogersHelps, using chat at www.rogers.com, or sending a private message (PM) to @CommunityHelps (right here on the forum). I am sure you will get the help needed to get this resolved. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@traveller:

TCM-HD is working fine for me.  Whenever you call Rogers, the activation of a channel or package should be almost instantaneous. I always wait on the line with the CSR until the channel(s) appear(s) properly on my TV/STB.  If it doesn't appear in a few seconds, then something is wrong and should be escallated at that time.

Hi @traveller,

Welcome to the Community!

Are you still getting the same error when you try to access TCM in HD?  What city are you located in? What kind of TV box do you have?

RogersZia