Switching to Employee Price Plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersMoin

Re: Switching to Employee Price Plan

Hello, @Casedem1972.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 😀

I appreciate joining this discussion and thank you for your query. You can generate the passcode by visiting rogers.com/preferred. Let us know if you have any more questions. 

Cheers,
RogersMoin

niurou
I've Been Around

I am on an epp plan and eligible to upgrade my phone in a month. So I called business line and one of representatives said I need reverifiy my work status. So she send a verification email to my company email. I clicked the link in the email and I got a discount code. But what next? Where do I use this code? Thanks

Harmanaujla
I've Been Around

Hi i want to apply for walmart discount. I tried to call costumer service number but its busy due to covid-19. Is there any way to apply online??
RogersMaude

Good day @Harmanaujla,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post! I hope you're doing well. 🙂

Taking advantage of an offer you're eligible for should be easy. Do you have a corporate email address?

If so, feel free to visit www.rogers.com/preferred to submit your request and obtain a validation passcode.

Eligible employees with a corporate email address can request a passcode to receive the preferred program discount. If you don’t have a corporate email address, please contact your HR department or telecom administrator.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Supercooled
I've Been Around

Does sobeys have an EPP relationship with Rogers?
RogersZia

Hi @Supercooled,

Welcome to the Community and thank you posting your inquiry here!

You can enjoy exclusive savings, latest offers and devices from the Rogers Preferred Program. You can find out if you’re eligible for the discount by requesting a Rogers Preferred Program passcode. Click on the link to learn more :). 

Hope this helps!

RogersZia

kkorner
I've Been Around

when will https://www.rogers.com/preferred website be working again?

If I try and submit for a code I get the following message: 

Looks like you're trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you're looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!

RogersLaura

Hey there @kkorner,

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention in the forums and great first post! 👍

We haven't been seeing much activity from customers being unable to access the site, however, yesterday was Black Friday--it's possible that the site was getting a bit overloaded with requests! Would you be able to give it another shot to see if the issue persists? If so, please do send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can investigate this matter further! 🙂

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

SindyC
I've Been Around

New Customer - EPP Plan

Hello

I am a new Roger's customer who activated my service on Oct 31. I recevied my first bill and it is charging me half of the billing cycle + 1 month which I understand is correct but the plan that Roger's charged me was a $60 plan instead of $50.

This was my order below, as I have tried speaking to a live agent and she told me that my plan is correct and is supposed to be billed $60 per month.

Order Details:
Monthly Fees
Plan
Limited Time Offer - National Infinite 20GB - Bring Your Own Device
(Qty: 1)        $50.00

Monthly Sub Total*      $50.00
Onetime Fee
SIM Type
LTE Multi-Sim (Regular / Micro / Nano)
(Qty: 1)        $0.00

Hardware Sub Total      $0.00

**Edited user details - Keep personal info private - RogersZia

Shipping Cost   $0.00
Tax     $0.00
Hardware Total  $0.00
     *Plus Applicable Tax
                [bottom]

Also, nowhere during my on boarding process Rogers has indicated there is a $45 activation fee until I have activated and started to use my cellular service. 

Secondly, I have put in additional orders to port my family phone numbers to Rogers as well, a total of 5 numbers and have been told that Roger's will not honor the $50 plan for my family member's but instead it will be $60 for each line.  The order was for the same plan $50 BYOD.

I can I have someone assist to fix my bill and work on my pending orders, as this is ridiculous on how you treat new customers. I should have stayed with Telus as I am already regretting switching over to Telus.

RogersZia

Good evening @SindyC,

Welcome to the Community!

You've definitely come to the right place. Just to clarify, you mentioned an EPP plan, is your main line suppose to be on a corporate discount of any sort? If yes, then have you already gone through the process of obtaining a passcode by visiting here?

The break down you've shared above does indicate a $50 monthly plan, are there any other monthly add ons on your lines?

I would have a clearer understanding of the partial and monthly charges once I have access to your account. Since the Community is a public platform, I'd recommend you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps. Check out this page for more information on our private messaging system.

RogersZia