Switching to Employee Price Plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Switching to Employee Price Plan

Hello All,

I just picked up my phone (with a $75 plan) and was advised to call Rogers' busines line to switch it over to the Public Service employee plan, which is $60 for 3gb. The rep said that I need to find a code before calling in, but I asked around and there is no such a code.

Can you please help me resolve the situation? Also, does Corp350 require a code?

Thanks a lot! CL

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Community Manager (Retired) RogersStrick
Community Manager (Retired)

Re: Switching to Employee Price Plan

Hi CL,

If you asked around and can't find the Mulit-Subcriber Dicount code (MSD) dont worry, Rogers agents have access to a number of discount codes and can possible help you find the right one. Reach out to our Social Media team on Twitter via @RogersHelps or Facebook.com/Rogers they can help to assist or better direct you. 

RogersStrick

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi.

I was talking to the business department about this very topic that last couple of days. And the last person I talked to said that while you could have multiple lines on the PS account, you could only get the discount rates for the line of the individual who works for the PS and not any of the others (who would presumably be a spouse or children). He stated the other lines would have to have their own plan.

To me this makes no sense.

Has anyone had similar feedback and/or what is the reality of said situation?  

Thanks,

Wayne 

Retired Moderator RogersMichaelB
Retired Moderator

Hi @waynerobbins

Yes, this is correct, the number associated with the “employee” can have access to the PS plans. Each other number on the said account would then have the option to choose from one of our existing plans.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!

I've Been Here Awhile

I currently have the Public Service Employee plan with Rogers, and my current phone recently has started acting up. I contacted Rogers about a phone upgrade, and told them I was interested in the LG G3 which was listed for $0.00. When they were finishing up they told me the cost of the phone to me would be $99.99. Just wondering why as a public service employee I have to pay more for a new phone than everyone else?

I've Been Here Awhile

Sorry to bring this topic back up, but I started a new thread and after a couple of minutes it disappeared.

I have this plan, but I went to upgrade my phone and was not offered any of the advertised prices for phones. Why don't the public service employeee's get the same prices as everyone else?

Good evening @Digpic101 ,

Thank you for your posts and Welcome to the Forums!

Sorry for the late reply. I made some verifications in regards to this, and the LG G3 is currently at $0 on select 2-year plans, even for customers on corporate accounts.

Is it possible that the plan you are on might not allow you to get the lowest pricing on the device?

Have you asked the agent, you were speaking with, the reason why you were not entitled to receive the LG G3 at $0 on a 24 months renewal?

For hardware upgrades, only a Business Solutions representative will have the ability to further assist you and answer your questions. Please call 1 (866) 727-2141 to speak to a business consultant. Our hours of operations are from Monday to Friday 8 am - 8 pm EST, andSaturday and Sunday 9 am - 5 pm (your local time).

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

I contacted facebook team. They told me to contact my HR.

Retired Moderator RogersGabrielle
Retired Moderator

Hi @Sergeyp,

Can you please elaborate on your question and what you were trying to get information about so we can further assist you?

@RogersGabrielle

I've Been Around

I just talked to a co-worker in our office because several of us are trying to get info about a PSEA member discount rate plan.

The route you have to go is:

• contact your HR group to obtain a pin or code # (this is not the office HR, in our case we are in Vancouver and have to contact Western Canada HR in Edmonton who also set up our medical plans)
  • once you obtain the pin code from HR, call Rogers Corporate and provide the pin code and your employee info to arrange a plan and phone

Then again, the HR staff member in our office said she got the PSEA discount plan three years ago by taking her paystubs (proof of employement) to the local Rogers Wireless store up the street and they arranged it all for her.