Switching to Employee Price Plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Switching to Employee Price Plan

Have to go thru re validation to get new phone plan
I've Been Around

I received an email saying that i was not approved due to:

Term Offer: You are already receiving a discount offer which is not compatible with the Rogers 3rd Party Employee Discount Program.

What exactly does that mean, im on an in market plan $120/ month 4gb, prem+ plan. I dont have any form of discounts on the account. i pay 120 + tax everymonth

I'm an Advisor

Hello @llapush02,

Are you receiving discounts/promotions for your Rogers wireless line through your employer?

As per this page:

With Rogers Employee Price Plan (EPP), your employees can choose the Share EverythingTM plan that’s right for them and enjoy a discount on their primary phone line.

Please try the following:

- Send a Private Message to @CommunityHelps and describe the issue (or direct them to this post).

--To send a Private Message: Click your name at top-right of this page, then envelope icon, then "New Message". Send message to CommunityHelps (type slowly and select name when it appears in the drop-down list).  Include all relevant details.

- Call the Rogers Employee Price Plan team at 1-800-496-4401 (or ask your EPP administrator at work - whomever assigned the phone to you).

Let me know if this helps or if you have other questions!

EDIT: I re-read your post - are you attempting to join the Rogers EPP plan and being denied? If so...

- Are you on a Rogers retentions / loyalty discount plan for any of your services? (Cable, TV, Internet, Home Phone, Home Security)

I've Been Here Awhile

Hi there,

When I went to the website (rogers.com/preferred) to apply for the discount code it states that you can apply the code to your "Share Everything" plan, but the plan I have is a "Talk and Text" plan. I qualify for the Public Service Employee Plan so if I apply the code will I still receive the discount not having a "Share Everything?"

Thank you!

Good day @justinemercedes,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

I totally understand your desire to benefit from the discount you are eligible for, based on our partnership with your employer. I am able to confirm you went to the right place to submit your request!

Unfortunately, your “Talk & Text” price plan is not compatible with the percentage discount if it does not meet the eligibility criterias.

You must be on a Share Everything plan in order to receive the rebate.

Hope this helps! Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

I was told there will be a $50 charge by Rogers to apply the discount code if I do it myself. However, I talked to 2 shops and they both offer to do it for me and waive that fee. The catch is that I need to upgrade my phone or plan (I.e. give them business) but then Rogers will charge $35 set up fees for a new phone.
Rogers now offers to upgrade online abs waive the $35 fees but I can't apply the code at the same time.
Am I stuck with either of the 2 evils. Is there a way to avoid both fees?

Good evening @Van4,

Thanks for posting your inquiry to the community!

Eligible employees with a corporate email address can request a passcode to receive the preferred pricing corporate discount. 

You will be charged a one-time employee pricing fee of $50 if you are an existing wireless customer on a term contract and is at least 181 days into your term. If you are a wireless customer on a term contract and have been a customer for 180 days or less, then you are not eligible to receive a preferred pricing corporate discount.

For more information or to go through the process online, visit: www.rogers.com/preferred.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the response.
I have been a Rogers customer for over 2 years and my first 2 years term is complete. I am looking to upgrade the phone and enter another 2 years contract. Are you suggesting I need to wait 6 months again to get the discount? This doesn't look like a good customer retention strategy...
Highlighted

You're very welcome @Van4!

I'm not suggesting that you wait any longer.

You can definitely sign up for the discount, in order to have it added at the moment of your hardware upgrade, as it was explained to you in store.

Let us know if you have any other questions!

RogersMaude