Switching to Employee Price Plan

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Switching to Employee Price Plan

Hi, I work as a physician at the Ottawa hospital. I am trying to figure out if there is a Public Service Employee plan in Ontario. Thank you.

I've Been Around

Has anyone heard how to apply for the 20% Manitoba teachers discount through Rogers wireless

I've Been Around

I have had nothing but hassles trying to do this. A coworker signed up last week. I have tried twice. I even directed the two to this post she told me it was wrong. I will be switching to bell in the new year

I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

I am trying to apply my Employee Price Plan Passcode but I keep getting this error message:

"Looks like you're trying to access your services through MyRogers. We apologize, unfortunately the information you're looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please check back later and thank you for your patience!"

I've tried loggin in, not logging in, looking for the place to apply the code in my account, nothing works.  Also was on live chat yesterday for 45 minutes issue still not resolved - why is this issue coming up and why does it take so long on live chat to fix?  I had to just give up

Good evening @h-speers,

Thanks for your post & Welcome to the Forums!

I understand the importance of getting your Employee Discount applied to your plan as soon as possible, in order to save money on your cellphone bill.

Were you able to resolve the issue since you last posted?

If you get a MyRogers error message, make sure that you clear your cache and cookies, then, close and reopen your browser window, before trying again.

In order to have the passcode generated, visit www.rogers.com/preferred.

''Request a passcode'' by entering your work or corporate email address.

If you are still experiencing the same problem, please let us know or don't hesitate to reach out if you have any other questions. Smiley Wink

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the reply, tried your suggestions, still getting the same error message.  tried deleted everything from 2 different browsers, nothing works.

Hello @h-speers,

It definitely sounds frustrating having to go through all of these steps only to be no further than where you started.

We'd like to look into the issue with getting your Employee Price Plan discount applied. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can take a closer look.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

Regards,

RogersTony

I'm Here A Lot

I know the corporate plan I have through work only allows for the discount to be applied to one line, not more than that. I do know Rogers employees to get it on all lines on a family plan, so unfortunately it does make sense that non-employee accounts have more restrictions.

Good luck.

I've Been Around

Primary on share everything plan

I’m the primary on my share everything plan. I am looking to switch to an EPP plan, but my secondary line on the plan would like to stay with the current plan and take over as primary. Is this possible?

Good evening @badger1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community & Thanks for your post!

I understand your need to benefit from the best pricing while keeping your active services the same.

I can definitely help you shed some light on this.

Are you looking to change your price plan for a specific one that you would be getting through your employer?

If you want to take advantage of the Employee Preferred Pricing, you can keep your current account the same.

You'll have to make sure that you're on an in-market Share Everything plan (not an already discounted one, such as a Loyalty plan). The discount would be applied to the primary line and your secondary line could stay the same.

This would be applicable in the instance where you are the employee and account holder.

For more information, visit www.Rogers.com/preferred.

If you need to change your account type to "Business", a transfer will be required. If it is the case, once the transfer of telephone number is completed onto the new account, the second line will automatically be reassigned as "Primary".

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Order Now!
Wilder vs. Ortiz II Live
LIVE: Saturday, November 23, 2019 8PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $74.99 (HD) | $69.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $74.99
DTV can order on Nov. 21st & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Reigning heavyweight world champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber'' Wilder takes on his most dangerous challenger as he defends his WBC title in a rematch against once-beaten Cuban slugger Luis "King Kong'' Ortiz.

Topic Stats