Switch from premium to no tab?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Switch from premium to no tab?

When you are finished your two-year contract are you still locked in to premium tab package? I'm adding a line to my share everything plan for a new iPhone 6s. I am wondering if i go with the the premium tab plan (phone subsidized) after the 2 years do I own the phone and can I downgrade to the no tab plan for that line? Or am I stuck for infinity paying the premium tab price?

Thanks
Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Re: Switch from premium to no tab?

Hi @gerilynn,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I understand you're just looking for information as to whether you can downgrade to the no tab plan after a two year term or are you stuck with a premium tab package for infinity. After your two year contact you will then have the option to change to any available in market plan you like. We're always working on improving the plans and your experience with us in offering the right plan solution for you.

Hope this helps,
RogersArthur

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Mind you, it was only for like 3-4 months (between when my wifes contract expired, and when she just got the iphone6)

But i was able to do just this.

Called in, and they moved it to the NO TAB version of her plan, instead of the preimium.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks! I was able to switch no problem!