Switch Share Everything Plan to Prepaid

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Switch Share Everything Plan to Prepaid

I have a share everything plan (Smart Tab with 2 lines). Can I switch both lines to prepaid and keep both numbers? 

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Switch Share Everything Plan to Prepaid

Hello @Dxbyyc,

I've got some good news and some bad news for you.

The bad news is that there is indeed a $10 migration fee to make the change over to prepaid. The good news is, you’ll receive a $10 credit on your Pay As You Go account within 60 days of your first top up to help offset the $10 migration fee.

I hope this helps!

RogersShaun

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Good evening @Dxbyyc,

Thanks for your post & welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I understand that your needs may change and this might result in you considering to transfer your lines over from Postpaid to Prepaid. It's something you would have the ability to do and the process is not that complicated!

If you want to keep your current phone numbers, it's definitely not an issue.

However, keep in mind that if there is a device balance (FLEXtab) or remaining subsidy, the amount will be charged to your final postpaid invoice, if you decide to switch to a plan without a contract (such as one of our Pay-As-You-Go plan).

This cannot be done via self-serve, so please get in touch with one of us for further assistance!

For more information, visit www.rogers.com/contactus.

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Maude,

Thanks very much for your response. I do have a small device balance which i expect to pay. I also have only 2 months left until 2-year contract expiry. Will there be a downgrade penalty if i do the switch to prepaid now? Thanks again!

Highlighted

Hello @Dxbyyc,

I've got some good news and some bad news for you.

The bad news is that there is indeed a $10 migration fee to make the change over to prepaid. The good news is, you’ll receive a $10 credit on your Pay As You Go account within 60 days of your first top up to help offset the $10 migration fee.

I hope this helps!

RogersShaun

View solution in original post