Superchannel gone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Superchannel gone

Hey, has anyone else had Superchannel(s) suddenly drop from their channels today?

I have not altered my package and now my box says I'm not authorized to view these channels 

***Edited Labels***

Re: Superchannel gone

Good evening @sadchel,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post.

Super Channel hosts some of my favourite shows! Based on what you've described, if you haven't made recent changes to your cable package, then it could mean that you may have had the Super Channel offered as part of a timed promotion. Do you happen to recall if this was the case? 

For your convenience, you can verify this information by viewing your previous invoices. Typically such packages (if on a promotion) are removed automatically to avoid additional billing.

Hope this helps.

RogersZia

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Do you pay the $10/mo or so for the Super Channel pack?  If not, then you won't get it.  It may have been on a free preview or promo and is no longer, or it may have been in your package incorrectly and Rogers noticed.

I'm Here A Lot

I had been getting Superchannel with my current package since March 2017.  It is listed on the channel lineup that Rogers sent me. 

Now suddenly it is removed without notice

WHY?   

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I see that you are participating in the thread over in the TV section on Channel changes. Perhaps this has come about because you were not paying for this channel and when Rogers reorganized the channels you no longer receive SC.  You haven't confirmed that you are paying the $10 or so, only that it was on a channel list?

If you are paying, then you should contact Rogers so that the channels are reinstated. I've found the mods here to be quite helpful if you PM them.  If you're not paying, then SC may be gone regardless of some channel list. I know that I have "lost" channels over the years as promos ended, or as Rogers made changes to channel lineups.  Rogers may reinstate the channel for you as a goodwill gesture, depending on your circumstances, etc.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Get-to-know-your-Community-How-To...

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation