Sport Chek gift card...status is still pending.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Sport Chek gift card...status is still pending.

Hi.  I've been checking the status of my Sport Chek gift card for signing up for a rogers bundle regularly and although it has been over a month, there does not seem to have been any action taken at all.  I'm just wondering if there is a backlog or have I been overlooked somehow? 

*** Added Labels ***

Re: Sport Chek gift card...status is still pending.

Greetings, @JK336

We are happy to have you in the Rogers Community Forums! Thanks for posting! 👍

I'm sure you are anxious to get your Sport Chek gift card--I know I would be! Here is how the offer works:

• Once your services are installed, you’ll receive email instructions on how to register for your $100 Sport Chek gift card within 5-7 business days. (Try checking in your junk mail folder if you haven't received the email).
  • After receiving this email, you’ll need to visit rogerspromotions.com and follow the instructions to register.
    • Note: you will have 30 days once your services are installed to register. After the 30 days, you are no longer eligible for the promotion.
  • Please make sure you’re selecting the 'Ignite Bundles Sport Chek offer'.
  • Once registered, you can visit rogerspromotions.com to check the status of your registration.
  • You’ll receive a confirmation email with your digital gift card attached, ready to use.

I hope this helps! 🙂

RogersLaura

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@JK336  When I signed up for Ignite TV, Rogers was also offering a gift card promotion.  I was told to expect an email to complete the sign-up for the promotion and if I didn't get one, that I should visit the Promotions web site.  My Ignite TV service got installed, but I still didn't get the email for the promotion within the expected timeframe.  The promotion also expired at about the same time that my service was installed.  My Order Confirmation didn't contain anything about the promotion and I believe that offer details also said that it was subject to availability. There was also nothing on the Rogers web site anymore about that promotion either.  I didn't know what to do at that point.  I thought that I had lost out on the offer.

About a week later, out of the blue, I got an email about how to claim my gift card.  Then the approval status was also pending for quite a while but it finally did get approved... and shipped... and it finally did arrive by Canada Post.  My gift card got shipped approximately 60 days after my Ignite TV service got installed.

Just wanted to pass on my personal experience.  If you received the sign-up email and claimed the promotion within the specified timeframe, I have every confidence that your gift card will arrive in due time.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks very much for taking the time to write this. I appreciate the assistance. Hopefully I will receive a gift card email soon.