cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Someone ordered an iPhone on my account

Dean80
I've been here awhile

In October, someone ordered an iPhone 12 on my account. I contacted Rogers and told them it was fraud. Not me. I asked them to not send the phone and to reset my plan as well as phone details on my account. They reset my phone plan but still have not reset my phone details. It still says I ordered an iPhone 12 and that I have a contract until October 2023. I want this erased and put reset to what my account was before the fraud. I have left a lot of messages with the fraud dept. for Rogers. They just say don’t worry about it. I really don’t want to let it stay on my account and then have trouble down the road with them saying I had a contract for a new phone. I really don’t know what else to do. The regular Rogers phone line says only the fraud dept can fix it. And they just say don’t worry about it. One very frustrated customer.

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Someone ordered an iPhone on my account

RogersJermaine

Good Evening @Dean80,

Welcome to the Community Forums!

I can imagine how frustrating it is to go through this experience and we appreciate your patience with us. 

Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps look into this further for you. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersJermaine

Dean80
I've been here awhile
I’m having trouble sending a private message. Not sure who to send it to specifically.

@Dean80 go to this page which is the @CommunityHelps public page.  

About CommunityHelps - Rogers Community

Select the link on the right hand side of the page to "Send a message".  That will bring up a message editor.  It might take a few seconds for the "Send to" address to fill in automatically.  Fill in the Message Subject and Message Body and hit send when your done. 

Arsalansyed
I've been around
The same just happened with me today.
As soon as I got the email i contacted Rogers and they said the fraud department will look into it.

Were you able to get it removed from your account?
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation