Small help with MMS please

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Small help with MMS please

i have a work phone that covers unlimited talk text picture text but no data....work wont give me that...what my problem is when a co-worker tried to send my and order through the picture text....it came up and another message came up from rogers(im guessing to confirm the first picture text with a link but me not knowing deleted the one from rogers and now i didnt confirm and cant get picture messages).... is there somewhere i need to go and re-confirm or do i have to call rogers and get it settled with them?

thanks for your help if any Smiley Wink

***Edited Labels.***

Solved! Go to Solution.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Small help with MMS please

Hello Ken5126

Unfortunately you need a data plan on your account in order to receive picture and video messages. This is how it works. Maybe Rogers can add a code on the account which may make it work.

Give them a call or message them via Live Chat, Facebook and Twitter @Rogershelps

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Small help with MMS please

AFAIK data plan and MMS are two different things.  Yes - MMS requires data to be turn on, and APN properly configured, but you do not need a *data plan* just to send MMS.  If your current plan includes MMS, then content transmitted via MMS does not count towards data.