Service Area Expansion - Havelock Corners Woodstock

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Service Area Expansion - Havelock Corners Woodstock

We are a unserviced section of the city of Woodstock, ON!  For some reason, there are NO Rogers lines (or Bell lines) in our section of the city, therefore no cable TV, no internet.  I would like to post this thread to let it be know that, as the Whos from Horton Hears a Who have said, "WE ARE HERE!  WE ARE HERE!

Let it be known that there are about 50 homes and soon to be 20 townhomes that have NO internet or Rogers TV access.  We would LOVE to join your community, however, until you lay us some lines, we remain in the dark.

Please hear us...

WE ARE HERE!  WE ARE HERE!

*Added Labels*

Re: Service Area Expansion - Havelock Corners Woodstock

Hello, @HavelockCornerW.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. I can certainly appreciate your situation; living in an unserviced area can be quite inconvenient. 

Even though we are always looking to expand our network, there are many factors which can prevent expansion.  However, we can submit your request to our planning department. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin