Rogers to Rogers national calling

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Rogers to Rogers national calling

Can anyone explain how national Rogers to Rogers works. I have this option included on my wireless plan and want to know how it works. Does it mean I have unlimited calling to any Rogers wireless phone and Rogers home phone in Canada ?

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Rogers to Rogers national calling

Hello vp

That is correct. I am guessing u have a grandfathered plan because Rogers to Rogers calling does not exist anymore. You can call anyone within Canada that uses Roger wireless free of charge. As for home phone? I am not sure, that was not included from what i remember. You will need to call in and ask about it.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I believe there were two versions of it. One was wireless only, and one that did home phone as well.

I have the home phone included one on my prior plan, and did work fine.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gdkitty

While that is correct, the OP needs to call in to see which one they have as online at times doesn't say it.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Sorry, i did mean to say that on my prev post.

That there were two, so yes, they should call in to make sure which one they have 🙂 Sorry bout that.