cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers not honouring Special Upgrade Offer.

warped77
I plan to stick around

My package is coming to an end and if I want to keep it the price will rise significantly. I was told by a Rogers representative that they're basically trying to get everyone over to ignite. Fine. As long as it's not too expensive. So when I sign in there is an offer upgrade for me. Unfortunately, it won't add to my cart. A pop up saying Technical difficulties keeps showing up. I contacted Rogers, and was told that they don't have the ability to see my specific offer. It shows something different on their end--a more expensive offer. They can give it to me for their price, meanwhile they'll look into it. If I start paying their price, there's no chance I'm going to get it for the price it shows on my end. Seriously thinking about jumping ship. This process is proving way too difficult.

***Added Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Rogers not honouring Special Upgrade Offer.

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@warped77  Not all Rogers agents have access to all promotions but there are a few things that you can try:

1. Send a private message to @CommunityHelps  to see if they can apply that special offer to your account
  2. I think that Rogers also still has an Ignite Concierge team that you can try contacting.  However, if you are not already an Ignite customer, you will need to call Rogers and ask a live agent to transfer you to that team.

Re: Rogers not honouring Special Upgrade Offer.

warped77
I plan to stick around

Thanks. I will try what you said and see how it goes.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation