Rogers charging for costs that I was told would not be charged

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rogers charging for costs that I was told would not be charged

I was called on June 4th by a Rogers sales person (Abdul) for an internet deal. The promotion was that for a year the price was half (25) and that there were no installation fees. Guess how surprised I was when my first bill came in and it charged me 135$ with more than 100$ installation fees. I called the same day I received the bill (June 22) and told them I was told there would be no installation fees and that this could even be verified by checking the tape of the conversation I had on June 4th. The support person (Prahdeep) wrote everything down and give me a ticket number (i like india 1355806949). It's been almost 2 weeks and I have not heard anything. Switching to Rogers has been a very displeasing experience. What is the status of my ticket?

***Added Labels***

Re: Rogers charging for costs that I was told would not be charged

Good evening @andrut,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

Getting a bill that does not match an offer you received can be upsetting.

Seems like you were given an interaction number following a conversation with a representative.

Were you expecting a call back?

If so, do you know what department was supposed to reach back out to you?

We can definitely help set your expectations in terms of delay etc.

If you would like us to review your invoice and account with you, we'd be more than happy to do so!

Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.

If you need more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you'll find the instructions, here.

RogersMaude