Rogers Tablet Promotion Too Good To Be True?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Rogers Tablet Promotion Too Good To Be True?

I called Rogers customer service three days a go for changing my plan and an agent csr answered my call and I was able to change my plan then he offered me this promotion iPad 6 for zero dollars and tAblet fees waived for 24 months thereafter 10 $ a month so I accepted the offer and I ordered the iPad 6. I could not believe that the promotion is real so I surfed roger.com and there it was on the website the promotion iPad 6 for zero $ and tAblet plan waived for 24 months . Two days a go I called Rogers cs so I can put a hold on the order I made as I was moving to a different address I did not want the iPad to be shipped to a address that I no longer reside in so the csr told me that the agent made a mistake processing my order so it has to be reprocessed .today I called the Rogers cs and they told me that the order was canceled and they transferred my call to the management .did anybody else came across this promotion?

**Labels Added**

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Tablet Promotion Too Good To Be True?

My wife was texted the same promotion (hers is the only wireless on our rogers account).
So yes its a real one.