Rogers Store - Customer service feedback

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Rogers Store - Customer service feedback

Thanks again Roger Orillia, dropped S9 last night snd screen saver popped off, Rob at Orollis store had free replacement on in minutes a d on our way again. Always get great service at this store

***Added Labels***

Re: Rogers Store - Customer service feedback

Good afernoon @Jaxtruck,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us. Your feedback is greatly appreciated 🙂.

RogersZia

I've Been Around

Going Above and Beyond

I just wanted to acknowledge and thank the Corner Brook, NL local office for rescuing / supporting me in getting a replacement phone, while I was vacationing in Newfoundland earlier this summer.  

While enjoying a motorcycle / camping tour through the east coast this year (2019), my iPhone malfunctioned and stopped charging.  Being from out of province, with no friends, family, or fixed address can be a very disconnecting experience when your phone stops working.  With the help of the Rogers Corner Broke, NL location, I was able to complete the numerous calls required to have a replacement phone, through my device protection plan, delivered to their location and be on my way in just a couple of days.

Hello @rmarkham!

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your first post!

Wow, we are so ecstatic to hear about what an amazing experience you had with our Corner Brook location! Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to share this with us, we really appreciate it!

We look forward to having more positive interactions with you in the future. 😊

RogersLaura