Rogers Scamer! Take care with it!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Scamer! Take care with it!

Its 1 and half year ago, im brough a 2 year plan with a samsung s7 at Rogers Regina, 

and after 3 month, i want transfer this account because im plan buy a s8plus at Rogers, so i post it at kijiji looking for someone can take my account, and a guy name is Jason email me say he will take it but he not at Regina, he say he will take this plan with 100 dollor, i can give 100 dollar after he take this account, however i ask the worker of rogers and online chat at Rogers, they say i will not pay anything after this account transfer. so i transfer this account with that Jason and buy a s8 plus with 2 year plan at Rogers,and after 2 day i got this email from Rogers:lol_LI.jpg

and i go to Rogers at cornwall centre of Regina, they say my account transfer already:

but after 3 month, i got email from Rogers, its say this account still under my name.

and i need keep paying for this account, 

i try talk with online chat app and rogers of facebook, but they just ask me to have a call to rogers, and i keep call to this phone number, always waiting,

im tire about this, Rogers suck! after the plan with S8 plus finish, i will not choose Rogers, service of Rogers is useless, and there have bugs with rogers 'transfer system, and after i talk with Worker of rogers, they say that Jason use my name, so this account is transfer from my name to my name, and i still got that email about my account transfer already and pay 100 to that scamer by e transfer. and after those days, Rogers still not fix it.

im not choose Rogers anymore!

**Edited Labels**

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Scamer! Take care with it!

YEah, all in all.. unless its someone you know personally... i would NEVER do an account transfer.

If you want out of a contract which is not over.. 
Just pay the hardware subsidy back if any.. and cancel.

If you want to cover that money and dont need/want the phone, sell it off to cover the subsidy.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

i just hope Rogers could do something to help me with it, but they do nothing

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JackLiu,

I'd like to review a little more to fully understand the issue. If you still require any help, please send a PM to @CommunityHelps.

For more information on our Private Message system, please see this page.

Thanks!

RogersDarrell