Rogers Return Policy

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Rogers Return Policy

New phone issue

Good Morning there,

I have received Roger shipment today, got the new Iphone today. however the phone looks opened box NOT brand new, I can see the bubble and hand print on the phone, what should I do?

should I bring it to the nearest Roger store return and ask exchange new one.

please advise.

Thanks

Rita

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Rchan63

The box should have inside a UPS label and Bag for return. Contact Rogers and explain the situation. Take a picture of the device ( overall with another phone) just incase they claim something when u didn't do it.

Once they give u the green light, package it up and ship it out. Keep the tracking number handy so u can track I and know when it was delivered to Rogers. It can take 1-2 weeks for them to process the return and redo the upgrade on how it was before.
I've Been Around

Hi,
I have returned, by UPS, a phone I received this week. I plan on upgrading to a different plan and device as soon as I can, but I need to wait until my return is processed. How long does this usually take?
Thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @ShaneC

It can take 1-2 weeks usually. They have to have UPS return on, scan it in. Open the box and make sure the phone isn't damaged and also everything is on working order including all accessories with it. Then they log it into the system and from there it takes a day or so for the system to change over to the way it was before this upgrade.

Please remember that it's the holiday season and next week the warehouse is closed on Christmas. So it may take a bit bit of time.