Rogers Live Chat - Hours of Operation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Live Chat - Hours of Operation

Really? No support Chat at 10pm weeknight?

Clipboard01.png

***Added Labels***

Re: Rogers Live Chat - Hours of Operation

Hey @zee,

Thanks for posting! Being unable to reach an operator when you really need help can be upsetting. I hope you were able to get the answers to your questions, since you posted.

What department were you trying to reach?

Each line of business has a different set of hours of operation.

You could find the details on the www.rogers.com/contactus page.

Keep in mind that if you're trying to reach the business department they might close earlier.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you need assistance with something we could help with!

Regards,

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi, 

It was IgniteTV tech support, which according to the page you reference is supposed to be 24/7.  Thats why i was surprised. Also - when will rogers make a change to chat so there is a dedicated chat line for Ignite. Right now, i wait patiently on 'TV' support chat only to be immediately ushered on to 'specialized IgniteTV' agent every time by my first contact. If there is a special IgniteTV agent- then we need to have a chat set up for that.

Hey @zee!

Yes, our Live Chat Technical Support team should be available for our customers 24/7. I wonder if there was a higher than normal volume of chats coming through the queue (maybe due to an on-going issue?) that may have caused some disruption. It's hard to say for sure though. I do apologize for any disappointment it caused as it is never our intention to leave a customer hanging. 😕

Luckily, we do offer many different avenues for technical support including our Call Centre which can be reached 24/7 at 1-888-764-3771, as well as our Social Media team which are also 24/7 and can be reached via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook (just send a message to get the conversation started!).

In regards to your mention of wanting a dedicated Ignite TV Live Chat team, there is actually an option for 'Ignite TV Billing & Payment Inquiries' that will get you to an Ignite TV agent when you follow the prompts. They are available 7 days a week from 7am-10pm EST. You can also chat with an Ignite TV Technical Support agent by selecting the 'Technical Support > Ignite TV Support' option and following the prompts. They are available 24/7. 

I ran a few tests myself and both times I got an Ignite TV agent on both attempts and no transfer was needed. I really hope you will have a better experience going forward. 🙂

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

I've Been Around

I want know how much is my bill

Hey @Tiago84,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thanks for your post!

This is a community forum for customers to come and help each other out with issues they have with their services. If you're looking for information about your bill, you'll need to contact us directly in private. 

You can reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps. Please click HERE, for instructions on how to send a PM.

Regards,

RogersTim

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Tiago84 wrote:

Or login to "MyRogers."  See the link at the top of most Rogers web pages. The credentials may be the same as what you used to login here?

I've Been Around

@57 wrote:

@diebestetest wrote:

Or login to "MyRogers."  See the link at the top of most Rogers web pages. The credentials may be the same as what you used to login here?

Thats why i was surprised. Also - when will rogers make a change to chat so there is a dedicated chat line for Ignite. Right now, i wait patiently on 'TV' support chat only to be immediately ushered on to 'specialized IgniteTV' agent every time by my first contact.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Jeanette149 wrote:

when will rogers make a change to chat so there is a dedicated chat line for Ignite. 

On the Contact Us page there is a link for IgniteTV Chat at the bottom of the Chat list... 

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/support/contactus# (Click Technical Support)