Rogers Live Chat - Hours of Operation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Rogers Live Chat - Hours of Operation

Good day @Marilenda06,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

Were you able to get the information you needed about your cellphone line usage?

If you would like us to provide you with the answer to your questions, we'll need to have access to your account. To do so, we'll need to speak privately. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started. If you are not familiar with our private messaging system please click here.

If you need further assistance, kindly let us know!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hello
Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Juliesanjuan : This is not chat. This is a forum where users help other users. If you wish to chat, please use the following link and select the appropriate section - for example - technical support - TV support?

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/support/contactus

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hii actually i got a new wifi connection feom u giys and u promised me to give Me a gift card but till now i ddint get that
Highlighted

Hello @Rahulkuwar,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope you're enjoying the new service so far :). How long ago did you get the service?

Typically with a gift card promotion, you receive an email providing steps on how to register for the offer. You can receive the registration email up to 6 weeks after the installation. Did you provide us with a valid email address to ensure that you'll receive the registration email?

Please keep us posted :). 

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

hi

Highlighted

Hi @aman9, and welcome to the Community!

Since this is a forum, we would appreciate if you can share a little bit more info on what you're looking for? For immediate assistance you can also contact us via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers. 

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

My Account

I notice I have 2 next box HD terminal rental on my account 

Highlighted

Good day @daleginn

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congrats on your first post with us! 😊 I hope you're staying safe and sound. This is a Community for customers to come and help each other out with issues they may have pertaining to their services and it's super helpful! 👍 

Do you have a billing inquiry regarding your account? Please feel free to send us a message at @CommunityHelps  and we'd be more than happy to have a look into this for you. In the event that you're unfamiliar with our private messaging system, feel free to Click Here.

RogersJo