Rogers Infinite Plans

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Infinite Plans

It would be great for Rogers to continue to offer the “Canada + US” plans as an add-on to the Rogers Infinite Plans, as they did with the Share Everything Plans earlier. With this you pay an extra $15 per month, but you essentially have full Roam Like Home data/text/calling throughout Canada and USA without an additional daily $7 Roam Like Home fee. You pay the monthly premium each month whether you use it or not.  You cannot add it back for a 12 month period if you drop the feature.  (This keeps people from adding it just when they need it.) Rogers is not showing this feature (yet) as an option on the Infinite Plans.  However, in an online chat the Rogers rep said it comes up during the purchasing process as an option.  I tried going through the selection process as if I was a new user, and the option was not there.  To the Rogers folks, we appreciate the Canada + US feature and we hope it will continue to be available for $15/month on the new Rogers Plans.  Thanks.

I'm Here A Lot

So this happened.

Yesterday I called into Rogers to double check to see if you're on EPP are you still eligible to keep the discount and switch to the infinite plans. I was told "Yes" so the guy changed my old plan which was 1G + 4Bonus to the 10GB Plan and then he tells me "Your discount code won't work" I gave him a new one and the same thing then he puts me on hold and comes back and says " I Apologize apparently the EPP discount does not work on new plans".

Guess what? he was not able to put me on my older plan. Now I'm stuck with a 4GB plan paying more from what I originally had which was 5GB.

Be aware of false information. Good thing it's a corporate account so now I'm in talks with Telus. Maybe the future is friendlier over there.

Hi @GeorgeGT,

I can certainly understand your reason for being upset, I would be too. It's never nice to be advised of one thing and have something completely different happen. 😔

Unfortunately, it is true that if you are already on a Corporate discount and/or receiving any bonus data or discounts, you cannot keep these when moving over to one of our Rogers Infinite Plans.

It's possible that you had a plan or promotion that is now expired which may be why we couldn't get you back on your original plan. Even so, we would still want to do our best to find you something similar to what you had before all of this happened. 

By any chance, were you able to have this concern escalated? This may be helpful. You may also send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can have a closer look for you as well. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

I'm Here A Lot

It's been resolved.

Thanks

I'm Here A Lot

Now it's unsolved again.  On July 11th  somehow my plan is back to 1GB.

It's so annoying, I'm really contemplating if I should send this story to a friend who writes for blog to and daily hive.

I had reached out to presidents office, I'm hoping they can fix this for good.

Good morning @GeorgeGT!

It's disheartening to hear that the issue returned. If you're still not satisfied after The Office of the President calls you, please feel free to PM us @CommunityHelps for further assistance. 

If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey