Rogers Infinite Plans

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Infinite Plans

It's not to replace your home internet, and every company throttles. AND Roger's was right that if you don't have home internet this is the best plan as their are no data overages this saving you money
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Yes I agree will be a success for Rogers to add on the Infinite Plan an add On to call Canada from US and than be able to remove and add again without waiting 12 month.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Infinite plan seems questionable I have 4 phones and monthly am hit for roughly 350-400$. My haywire daughter went nuts and used wayyyy to much data and my “LTE” runs out today but I’m three of my lines aren’t getting ANY data. Very frustrating as I told wife n kids it’s infinite.
My gig count resets on ninth so I need this solved ASAP.
Thankyou

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Sorry I didn’t add I’m from Nanaimo bc.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Will tag @CommunityHelps, they can hopefully then reach out to help you.

By default on a group plan, it might be set to cut them off if the data goes to the max? depends on the settings.  You would have to look in the myrogers settings to see how they are set up.
If on the newer infinite plans, shouldnt run out, but will go SLOWER once you reach the soft cap.
Again unless things are set up for it to cut someone off at X amount?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

This service is absolutely useless. Once you get reduced speed it becomes essential unusable. It can take up to a minute for something as simple as a Facebook page to load. Forget trying to download or stream anything, it's not going to work at all. After 15 years with Rogers this may be my tipping point, really considering ending all business with them, I feel I've been ripped off for years by Rogers.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Is there not a 5GB Infinite plan?

Highlighted

Hi @Bokehman,

At this time, the lowest data bucket available is 10GB. For more information please check out the Rogers Infinite plans page here

RogersZia

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Could the reduced speed be higher? Like 5Mbps? Or even 2M? At least you can do something with that speed. Or just useless.

Highlighted

Good day @johnqhu,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Thank for your post. We appreciate your feedback and we'll share it to the appropriate party for review. 

Rogers Infinite plans let you use a certain amount of data at max speed. Once you use all of the max speed data included in your plan, you can use unlimited data at a reduced speed (up to 512kbps). If you still want to use data at max speeds, you can purchase a Speed Pass, which you can use until the end of the bill cycle in which it was added.

Keep in mind that if you are on a 10 GB max speed plan, for example, and you feel like you run out of max speed data too quickly, you can upgrade it to a 20 GB or 50 GB (at max speed). For more information, check out the What you need to know about Rogers Infinite article!

RogersMaude