cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Infinite Plan - Data overage message

Jen_a33
I've been around

I received a data overage by $50 message today and it shut down my data...but I am in an unlimited plan...WHY?!

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers Infinite Plan - Data overage message

RogersMoin

Hello, @jan_a33.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. The cellular data interruption can be quite inconvenient! We'd love to look into it and help restore your data connection; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersMoin

Hello, @jan_a33.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. The cellular data interruption can be quite inconvenient! We'd love to look into it and help restore your data connection; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

IMA6
I've been around

it start with 2 GB and 5 days before my billing cycle it shows limit is finished., added to 5 GB a month again same problem, added to 10+3 GB same problem now I have 14 GB same problem. Can you explain when this thing will stop and right now after 10GB I’m on reduced speed even I have 14 GB full speed, I’m customer since 2006 but now I must say in these 13 years not a single year I was satisfied with Rogers billing and service which include cable wireless and home phone I cancelled all the services mine is the only number left with Rogers.
should I change my carrier? Or what?

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Question..

It is a notification that you have reached a limit?

When you go in, and you view your data limit, is it near where it is?

I know you can set notifications as to say at whatever amount.

I am wondering if you were at your lower data limit.. and it was set say at 90% of it.
But when you added more data, while the limit part may be higher... that the notification part may still be set at the lower amount?

I was told in august when i got new phone and plan i had unlimited useage. I keep getting messages about going over my data use

See my post above.

Try logging into your myrogers, and into the phone section.
See if there is a data warning limit set still possibly on that phone.  Might be sending you the warning still.

Orna
I've been around
Happens to be once a month. The text is also asking you to “top” your data for extra 20 dollars. I called today and was on hold for 30 minutes. I gave up and hung up 😞
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 in conversation