Rogers Ignite Internet Package Pricing - Website vs. Billed

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Rogers Ignite Internet Package Pricing - Website vs. Billed

My roommate and I bought a 1Gbps unlimited internet package from Rogers...  everything went fine except when I received the bill for this month , which goes as in the picture.

Sans titre.png

But the thing is, when I re-check on the website, the pricing for 1Gbps unlimited internet plan is $104.99/month plus applicable taxes .  I've tried to contact the live chat support on the website, but to no avail and they just said session timed out.  

Inkedrogers internet plan_LI.jpg

***Added Labels***

Re: Rogers Ignite Internet Package Pricing - Website vs. Billed

Good evening @amirul,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thanks for your post!

I understand your desire to ensure that you get the best pricing for your package.

If you subscribed to your package months ago, the price may have changed since then and your account's package won't be changed until you contact us to do so.

Keep in mind that if you get a discount on your current services, it may not be compatible with the lower priced internet tier you see online.

If you would like us to review your current services, you may visit www.rogers.com/contactus or send a Private Message to us here @CommunityHelps. Please click HERE, for instructions on how to send a Private Message. 

Regards,

RogersMaude

I Plan to Stick Around

My internet plan says its ROGERS IGNITE 100U for $103.99 I dont see it on https://www.rogers.com/consumer/internet

it shows 

ROGERS IGNITE 75U for 69.99

ROGERS IGNITE 150U for 84.99

ROGERS IGNITE 300U for 94.99

I assume ive been paying 103.99 for internet 100Mbps when I could be paying 84.99 for 150Mbps

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@untouchable855 : The 100U is probably an older package. Rogers will need to look at your overall price (if you have more than internet). See post 2 on how to contact the mods here on the forum via PM, or contact Rogers in one of the many other ways available:

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/support/contactus