Rogers First Rewards

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers First Rewards

as far as I know that program only applies to consumer postpaid subscribers
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I believe they are at liking about... Where you get a corp price cut plan for working for company x, but it's still a personal, not business account.

I Plan to Stick Around

it can be business-personal... or other variations... which doesn't make it consumer Smiley Happy I am usually a stickler when it comes to marketing definitions - sorry about that... but I bet $20 charlo1108 won't get the reward points
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello Carlo1108

Currently, accounts that are registered as "busines regular" are not eligible for the Rogers First Rewards program, although if you do have a account that is labeled as "Consumer Regular" (general personal account) but have a company plan, it is likely that it would have a company code which also would make that specific account ineligible.

From the sounds of it, you would fall under the latter of the two.

Keep in mind though that any other accounts under your name that would not be labelled with the corporate code or account type, would still be able to participate in the Program.

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

**Edit: Forgot to mention that if when you attempt to register, and it states that you are not currently eligible, another point to watch for is a past due balance. Having a past due balance on *any* account under your name (if you have multiple ones) would cause the program to show all of your accounts as ineligible. Once the past due balance is paid off, it will lift the ineligiblity for that specific issue. I forgot to pay my bill one time and it happened to me. Smiley Happy

I'm Here A Lot

Beware of the Rogers rewards fine print. If you have multiple services from them ( tv, Internet, wireless etc) you are probably getting their discount for this. In my case my discount was more than $30/month. That discount disappears when you sign up for the rewards that are certainly not worth that. Had to fight a bit to get it reversed and can only be done by the back office, not the front office CSRs

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Andy007

There are multiple threads about this subject. Yes everyone has to read the small writing and the fine print before signing anything or agree to something like this. Unfortunately many do not do that and then have to deal with calling in and yeah.

Although it does state 2-3 times before agreeing that u are going to lose any discounts u have or the better bundle discount.

I'm an Advisor

Meowmix:

I got the rewards program without signing up. I never could figure out why, though. It just showed up on my account one day. I do get a slight discount on my 3 services as well. Maybe it's got something to do with being with Rogers for about 3 decades.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

IF you were not on the 'better choice bundle' discounts, then you were signed up automatically.
The better choice bundle discounts were the only ones removed.. other discounts like retentions, the newer bundle deals, etc.. still work.

I'm an Advisor

Gdkitty:

Thanks for the explanation.

I've Been Here Awhile

Did anyone see the TechXpert "reward"? Lol... Redeem your points for customer support. What a company!