Rogers Did Not Apply Internet Promotion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Did Not Apply Internet Promotion

Rogers lied multiples times internet price. I was on an internet promotion plan that I knew was expiring in February, so in December I called to see if they had a similar promotion and they did. Agent told me he applied to new promotion. I waited a couple weeks and remembered I normally get an email confirming the changes which I didn't this time. I started a live chat and the agent mentioned they saw I called in about the promotion and it had now expired and for some reason the agent didn't apply it. I was upset at this point cause I was lied to. The live chat agent was able to get me a similar promotion price. I confirmed with the agent and she said the changes were made and I received an email(this was in January) Now I received my bill and I was charged pretty much the full price for the internet. I was lied to yet again. I'm not even sure what to do at this point but cancel my account cause all Rogers does is lie to me. I have the reference number from the live chat but for some reason when I did the send chat transcript to my email it never worked....

*** Edited Labels/Title ***

Re: Rogers Did Not Apply Internet Promotion

Hello, @Theguy45

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It's disappointing to hear that the promotions that you were promised were not actually applied. 😞

We would love the opportunity to look into this for you and try to make this right. Please send a Private message to @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and get started. Not familiar with our Private messaging system? No worries, Click Here.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony