Rogers Concierge service - Feedback?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersZia

Re: Rogers Concierge service - Feedback?

Afternoon @cartj,

Since Community is a public platform I encourage you to reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can sort things out for you. Just as a reminder, you can find more information on our private message system here

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersZia

User-3
I've Been Around

I've been trying to have my move set up for a couple of weeks now.  For some reason there was an issue and the person I talked to couldn't complete the move request.  He issued a ticket which almost a week later is still not resolved.  Yesterday I chatted with 3 different Rogers employees.  None of them could help me.  I'm moving in less than two weeks and I don't know if I'm going to have service.  Has anyone else had this problem.  Should I just cancel and get service elsewhere?

RogersMaude

Welcome to the Rogers Community @User-3!

We appreciate you took the time to share your feedback on your recent experience with regards to your move. We're sorry to hear it has not been a pleasant one. I can only imagine how frustrating it must have been, especially that planning everything that goes into a move is already a stressful situation to be in.

We're you able to obtain the help needed since you posted yesterday? We truly hope that things are resolved.

If you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reply to our private message, so we can get things fixed for you. We most definitely want you to have services up and running at your new place and are very sorry this situation made you consider changing service provider.

Thanks!

RogersMaude