Rogers Concierge service - Feedback?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Concierge service - Feedback?

Hello all,

We will be moving from an apartment to a house relatively soon, so we'll need to transfer/modify our Rogers services as a result.  Has anybody used Rogers consierge services at all?  If yes, would you be able please, to share your feedback?  Is it worth using it, or is it simplier to just call Rogers general line and book an appointment for the technician to come over to our new place and set everything up?

Thank you very much.

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Rogers Concierge service - Feedback?

While it would be simple enough to have an apointment set up for the new place, etc.. it MIGHT just set up as a 2nd setup, etc.. (resulting in double charges, etc)

My understanding to the consierge thing.. is they help setup the WHOLE process.. the STOP at A, and start at B at the proper times, etc.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks again for your help and advise Gtkitty!  I intend on trying it soon then.

I'm a Trusted Contributor

I have heard all good things... from what I know you have 1 person that assist you from start to finish.. to ensure everything goes a smooth as possible... my only advise would be to give some notice about the moved date... I think notice is required...

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah.. you probably need 30 day range before stop at the one location, etc..

They want to be able to book the apointment, etc WELL ahead of time, and make sure that they can get someone on that day..

(speically since they would be going in, possibly to a place which has neve had the service before.. could be ALOT of work, etc.)

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks jkroesen and Gdkitty.  I agree - I will give them a mo nth notice.  Even though the previous owners of the house had Rogers as well, there might still be plenty of work to do, considering I am changing (adding) my current services at the same time.

Thanks.

Highlighted
Retired Moderator RogersMay
Retired Moderator

Hi elevit, 

All move related inquiries are directed to our Moves Concierge department even when you call the general customer care support line.

ROGERS CONCIERGE:

You will be given a dedicated agent during the process, someone you can contact without waiting on hold, who already knows all about your move order. You will have a direct email and phone number to contact this person making sure your transfer will be a smooth transition.

•Review and confirm any of your order details.
•Ensure you have the right products and services.
•Reschedule or modify your existing work order, as required.
•Help solve technical problems.
•Answer billing questions and resolve any concerns.

Hope this helps!

I've Been Here Awhile

This is my first experience using this service so not exactly sure how it is supposed to work. But what is advertise and what I have experienced is definitely not the same.

I started the process, about 4 weeks ago and as of today, still no idea what is happening or what is about to occur with cancelling my service and then perhaps reconnecting my service.

I was told someone would be calling me the week of May 21, 2018 to assist and confirm if I had any questions.

The call was received by Rogers and went to voice mail, I called back and was asked to explain my situation ?

I asked for the person who was originally helping me and she was not available at that time , but she would call me back.

I never did receive a message back, here we are today, May 31, 2018 I just called the Concierge service again , I had to call. Was told the Rogers service was down and to call back in four hours, Really ?.

My thoughts as a customer were that this Concierge service was something special and accommodating to the customer, it has been nothing but frustrating and a disappointment.

Hello @cartj,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave the feedback on your experience with our Concierge team. I can totally understand how frustrating it must have been not to get a callback from the agent who was handling your case.  Having to explain the entire situation to someone else is definitely not ideal. 

We'd like to take a closer look at this for you and review the notes on file to see what could have happened. We can then reach out to the agent who was helping you initially so they can contact you and get this all taken care of.

We'll need to gain access to your account in order to get started please send us a Private Message to @CommunityHelps if you are not familiar with our private Messaging system please Click Here.

RogersTony

I've Been Here Awhile

Ok, gain access.