Rogers Concierge Contact Number?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sanda13
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Concierge Contact Number?

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/rogers-cable-retentions-new-customers-deal-thread-2017-read-thread-s...

That's the link where I found the above number, listed as Rogers concierge.  If you scroll down, it is posted under Jun 8th, 2016, by rvs007. But If you say it's not, than it might not be. All I know is that I called and it worked.

NCharleb
I've Been Here Awhile

I just made a call to 1-877-696-6839 and was presented options for our Move Concierge team. 

What is the direct line to the Concierge team to find out why my internet is down again.  I work from home and was presenting to a leadership team when the internet went down.  It seems like this is happening every 6-8 weeks.  I am now using my personal hotspot and will be dinged for data usage.  Cell phone not with Rogers.  So frustrated!

seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around

What happened to Ignite TV Concierge??

Used to be separate team to deal with Ignite TV.

When you call 1-866-299-3622 goes into regular customer service on Rogers !

RogersMaude

Hello @seadooxp30,

Thanks for your post! The Ignite TV Concierge team supports customers who order Ignite TV up to 7 days of having the service. This team can also make changes to Ignite TV bundles.

Toll-Free Number: 1.866.299.3622 (Ignite Concierge)

• Option #1: Ignite Concierge
  • Option #2: Technical Support
  • Option #3: Dial the extension of your Ignite Concierge directly

If the representative originally assigned to your activation is no longer part of that team, his/her exstension number may no longer be valid.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

Mare-2021
I've Been Around

I had to call a store for the Ignite concierge phone number.  It is 1-866-299-3622.  Why isn't it posted on this website?

seadooxp30
I Plan to Stick Around

To cut down on calls 🙂

Rogers likes to hide some of these numbers. I wish I knew why!!

I was told that everyone need to go to standard Rogers support, unless it was just installed and whiting first few days you have issue.

Babylegs1
I Plan to Stick Around

that number just gets you to customer care, there is no direct number