Rogers Concierge Contact Number?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Rogers Concierge Contact Number?

Hello @AWeeks

That I agree with. Seems like anyone calling into Rogers weather it's loyalty department or even just customer service has a long waiting period. They talk about customer service but their service times for picking up the phone calls or live chats have been going downhill.

I noticed this last year as well. Waiting for 3hrs to be connected to someone at customer care and then transfered to another agent which was useless and didn't help. At the end as like u i wasted most of my night waiting and being transferred. This happened alot.

Even with other numbers, those get transfered to the same place.

This is getting bad for Rogers and I don't think they are making any changes for the better..
BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

To clarify, I am not positive which Concierge department was mentioned to me - I do believe it was the loyalty concierge staff.  I have only had one experience with one of those staff and the dedicated number.

They worked very well with me, they sent me an email to confirm that she saw everything was as we agreed.

It was not, so I called her dedicated number, I never once got her on the phone - only got her voice mail as she never picked up for over a month, I finally passed my concern to Office of the President, but I got no response.  I had five things in error, and I resolved it with managers, but so much for the dedicated followup from a dedicated person.

So, @Meowmix, you may be right about the move staff - it may be the loyalty group that was being mentioned.

I do hope that the move department is staying intact, because there loss would lead to people to have to wait and make calls, and since you are doing so many other move calls of utilities and stuff, if it becomes too much of a task, there is a risk, you will pick another provider.

I also hope that the loyalty concierce staff are the ones moving, as that is a critical department when you are confronted by a very complicated set of issues as I was and you need continuity to get through it, but unfortunately, the follow-up portion failed.  The issues and changes and adjustments were very complicated and complex for us both to deal with, and I fully expected errors, so I was counting on the follow-up, which I then had to completely handle on my own, one at a time as I found them.  All simple fixes, but lots of time on my part.

So, no moving to a central number for long term loyal customers with a complex customer situation, is not a good customer relations experience for me.

Forgot that there are two groups of concierge staff.  Many CSR's and even managers, have never heard of that department.

Bruce

mdesmit
I've Been Here Awhile

Customer service is NOT a department they should be cutting costs in. Doing so is a guaranteed way of loosing customers.

Handing out the number to the concierge department was a great idea as a form of rentention to disgruntled customs.

Very sad to see it gone. Will probably be switching to another company. My time is valuable and I can’t afford to be on 3 hour holds regularly.
BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

I was checking my phone list, and the number quoted is also one I have - forgot I got it about 5 years ago over a lost phone returned for repaired at a store and no one would take responsibility for what happened and no one would compensate inconvience, nor suggest a solution.

It was given by what was then named the Office of the Vice President, and I had been at it along with my daughter for 6 months with no sign of the phone, and hours of meeting at the store, emails, faxes, and phone calls.

The person took full responsibility and gave me her personal extension and I did call her back probably about 6 times to get it all finalized.

The recent one finalized two major changes one on wireless and one on home and corrected errors that had been made on the first pass.  But like I said, never a peep from her, and the email she sent was from a email address that didn't take replies, so no way to get to her.

Maybe that was the beginning of the end (this was last summer).

I have got retentions lately through the phone maze of the central line and had success, but it was a lot of waiting.

Hopefully both departments remain intact and a more direct way will be provided for the loyalty side.

I appreciate the offer of the @CommunityHelps, support, but although I talk here a lot, I don't like doing transactions that way, I prefer personalized sound of a voice and a common person.  But maybe I have to change.

Bruce

KAD99
I've Been Around

Same here.... was given a number for Nadia a couple of years ago as a 'concierge service' (not for moving) and she was fantastic. Solved a problem no one else could. 

I just called that number at Rogers and the person who answered didn't even know what 'concierge' meant....  I was simply asking if this was the number for 'concierge service'. 

I repeated the word about 6 times and finally gave up.

Too bad - this was a good service and I liked it being a loyal 20 year customer....

AWeeks
I Plan to Stick Around

Couldn't agree more!  Extremely frustrating for those that had the Concierge number in their phone for MANY years, and some with Concierge extensions for direct contact, and for that to just be taken away.  Was definitely one of the main reasons I was a loyal Rogers customer.

After needing to call the main line last week, being bounced around to the billing dept., the technical dept. x 2, then the so called "loyalty" dept., it was an hour and a half total phone call, for a result which I did NOT feel like a valued customer.  There is no way I'm going to continue wasting that much time on the phone with Rogers EVERY time I need/want to call in now...

ROGERS - NOTE TO SELF IF YOU WANT TO KEEP LOYAL CUSTOMERS: PROVIDE US LOYAL CUSTOMERS WITH A CONCIERGE DIRECT NUMBER (not a concierge moving dept.) 

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

I was calling in today and talking to a rep about ways to save money in the meantime while I search moving to different technology than cable, and when I mentioned "call back", he became very defensive, immediately insisting, that no one can do call backs, except for a few agents may give out their extension, but his department is not able to do that.

I was actually mentioning that many in loyalty department /customer relations / cancellations /retentions and any other name they may go by once you find a person and department that has that authority; that the department staff are able to make calls to the back end department, of which the back end staff have access to offers that are not on the front end systems, and they work together to put together an offer that supports the concept of loyalty.

Last year, the person I dealt with called herself a concierge and her email was titled the same way.

I had an extension number, and she sent an email confirming that her review of the changes were as described - actually 5 things were wrong.

Replying to the email it just bounced back as not receiving messages.

Calling in, they never answered, left 5 messages, never got a response - then I spent 5 weeks getting those 5 things fixed, when if the person had taken my call, we could have dealt with it all in one call and she would have learned what went wrong and could protactively avoided the same in the future - good quality assurance/improvement practice, and customer service and use of employee times.

Rogers doesn't seem to be concerned at this moment about making us wait 30 plus minutes, bouncing us around to other departments, and allowing us to deal with a single person to take ownership on what they call end to end customer experience.

I used to get angry, not I patiently wait, lots of research has allowed me to know that from a technology point of view and provider view, they really are not the only player in town, and although my loyalty helps when we reach the end of the process, getting there I often feel like calling cancellations, and just say, cancel it all.  I will figure out a solution.

If you can't get to staff who can support us for our loyalty, then loyalty really doesn't exist, because we can't get there at times.

Put your customer first, not just your bottom line and shareholder.

An example - Rogers knows that there are lots of people trying to understand options as VIP disappears, the phone deal in December, questions about where things are going with technology and how that will impact us - when you know that these one year terms you put out last year are running out, put the staff required on to meet the demand from us to review our options - they do tell us to call in 2 months before our current offer ends, so plan for those expected calls.

But I may be asking for too much.

Bruce

pac_west227
I'm a Reliable Contributor

K, spoke to many general cust service reps, loyalty reps, customer relations reps, et al. Apparently the "concierge" dept has disappeared for the time being. What I was being told was rogers has so many promotions, etc that it was causing call overflow to all the other depts including concierge. So they were bombarded with calls from newbie stuff up to complex issues. This defeated the purpose of concierge so they integrated that department back with loyalty/retentions/cust. relations reps. So the concierge reps are there... but they are now called customer relation reps/loyalty department with all the other loyalty/cust. relations reps before. It's extremely hard to find one of those concierge reps. I've spoken to several loyalty/retention reps who were prior concierge reps. They all gave me this exact reason. You can always tell if a cust. relations/loyalty rep was a former concierge rep as their knowledge, technical competence, cust. service skillset is way higher. Sounds like we wont be expecting a dedicated concierge loyalty dept anytime soon which sucks. I use to deal with a manager named Jennifer in concierge who I would say is the best cust. service person in my 22yrs with rogers. Now I cant get a hold of her anymore. Frustrating and annoying...  

sanda13
I've Been Here Awhile

Rogers Concierge 1-1855-759-5857. 

I've found this number online, and it worked. I do not have a 4 digit extension, but you will be asked if you need to speak with the next concierge agent, to wait.  The waiting time was incomparable shorter than if calling any other of their Customer/ Retention number.

AWeeks
I Plan to Stick Around

That number you posted is the number for the concierge moving department only. That is NOT the concierge department this thread is talking about.