Rogers Concierge Contact Number?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AWeeks
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Rogers Concierge Contact Number?

Been 3 weeks now and NO reply. VERY disappointing Rogers. Not to mention our internet has been extremely slow lately, and constantly having to boot the cable nextbox. Considering canceling all services and being done with Rogers

RogersCilio
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @AWeeks,

All of our customer inquiries are very important to us and we’re continually looking for new ways to bring them the best possible experience. Today, all customer inquiries via phone are directed through our main phone line (1-888-Rogers1) and connected to the right team to ensure we are providing our customers with the service and support they need.

As @RogersTony previously mentioned, please feel free to contact us via Private Message @CommunityHelps as we can assist with all issues related to Customer Service/Billing/Promos etc.  Our Social Media team is also another great avenue! They can be reached via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers.

Kind regards,

RogersCilio

AWeeks
I Plan to Stick Around

Clearly customer inquiries aren’t very important to you or you wouldn’t have got rid of the concierge phone number for customers. Instead you’ve made all calls go through to a main line to which you then have to answer questions and then wait on hold or request a call back. I’ve just called and the wait time is between 18-24 minutes. Ridiculous!!! Hire MORE people for customer service lines since LOTS of people need to call in with issues and for promos.
I wish to speak with people over the phone and not through a private message or social media to be monkeyed around.

You’ve definitely lost a Rogers long time customer due to terrible customer service, expensive billing, incorrect bills, and so called hi speed internet that sucks and nextbox that needs to be rebooted constantly.
BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

@AWeeks  I agree with you that choice is important on how we wish to contact Rogers - there are companies that only allow online contact, and I stay away from them.  In my case, with cognitive challenges, I need to have choice of phone clarification as I lose meaning in writing, and often the person on the other end will lose track of where I am going because I am verbous in my writing - I am verbally too, but I tell the person on the end how to accommodate me by stopping me if I talk too much - you can't do that well on line.

So, I know Rogers is always looking at different ways to allow us to contact them, but not at the cost of phone contact please and thank you.

Bruce

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

@RogersCiliowrote:

Hello @AWeeks,

All of our customer inquiries are very important to us and we’re continually looking for new ways to bring them the best possible experience. Today, all customer inquiries via phone are directed through our main phone line (1-888-Rogers1) and connected to the right team to ensure we are providing our customers with the service and support they need.

As @RogersTony previously mentioned, please feel free to contact us via Private Message @CommunityHelps@ as we can assist with all issues related to Customer Service/Billing/Promos etc.  Our Social Media team is also another great avenue! They can be reached via Twitter @RogersHelps or on Facebook.com/Rogers.

Kind regards,

RogersCilio

With all due respect, and candor, as has been discussed in other threads, there has been many concerns raised about how difficult it is to get to the correct department to discuss options, or concerns via the central automated phone attendant, so when the powers that be evaluate the experience for customers of these changes, I hope they do some discussion with customers on whether it resulted in a better experience.  That judgement lies with the customer, not Rogers.

So we will have to see.  I don't like doing most of my correspondence via social media, and have never actually done it, even here to community helps.  I do use chat once in a while, but I always finalize any deeper discussion on items, concerns, changes via phone - it is just how my brain works best, so I choose it - but I also have great difficulties keeping my concentration through centralized automated attendants.  So I am always looking for how to learn to get to the "real person", and let them redirect me - wait times are generally no different in my experience.

So, with these changes, I do hope that Rogers is hearing our concerns, and not just reducing face to tace contact with real staff.

Just the concerns about these changes from a customer who does need the accommodation of verbal conversation for my disability, as required by OADA requirements.

Bruce

BS
I'm a Senior Advisor

A little inside information - I do know people in Rogers just because I know them and they work there.

The concierge department is on  hold as they are moving the office to their Pickering site on Liverpool I was told, and so for the time being they have closed off the number, and the task is being held by the regular staff who would do this, but no direct number to get to them, only through the central number, but they also said, you basically have to get a real person through the options, and then ask for concierge and they will find someone.

No date as to when they would have it set up again.  But unfortunately, no notice to us the customer of the change of temporary loss of the service - a notice on the phone number explaining would go along way, but as some one said, Rogers is generally reactive, not proactive.

That is all I know, so yes, changes are being made, but word of mouth tells me that it will be back.

Bruce

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @BS

When did this start? I was able to call 3 days ago to the concierge department and set up a move for Cable, Internet, Home phone and Smart Home for my parents for their new address ( moving end of April) without any issues. The agent was from that department as well.

Number is 1-844-226-1344 then I put in the ext of the agent I am dealing with.
Guess the change is happening this weekend?
AWeeks
I Plan to Stick Around

Read the thread. We’re not referring to the concierge move department as that still exists. We’re referring to a loyalty concierge phone number.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @AWeeks

I did read the thread however this thread started off as the actual Moving concierge department question about their number. Maybe it's best to call it Loyalty department rather the Concierge department as you guys have been calling it. Those are two different departments. So I think many are getting confused with that.

I did notice that Rogers does tend to put numbers up and then discontinues them at any time without any notice which sucks as a customers. They need to stop doing that.
AWeeks
I Plan to Stick Around

I’m not trying to be rude but page 1 of this thread did not start off about the actual concierge moving dept, no one cares about that dept throughout this thread.
It was clearly a thread between Rogers loyal customers that have had a direct line in their phone to a concierge loyalty dept. I’ve had this number in my phone for years and the only reason why I have stayed a Rogers customer. Then when I called it the other day, I noticed it was the concierge dept anymore but rather the Rogers main line and then you get transferred around and wait on HOLD forever before speaking with someone who doesn’t provide the same customer service level that the concierge dept provided.

You are confused as to us calling the moving dept the concierge dept but you are wrong. There is a moving concierge dept and there USED to be a customer service loyalty concierge dept which is what this entire thread is referring to now being taken away. It is extremely disappointing.
In order to talk to anyone in the loyalty dept now which I had to the other day, it took an hour and a half of my night between waiting on hold and being transferred around. That is unacceptable for customers, and that is not something I ever had to wait for when I used to call the concierge number in my phone.