Rogers Concierge Contact Number?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Rogers Concierge Contact Number?

Hey guys... It used to be Rogers Concierge was 1844 556 8643 direct line contact. Now I cant get to them anymore. When you now call that number it redirects to the main Rogers line at 1888 764 3771. I was told by someone in billing that it has always been 1844 226 1344.  I called that number just now and it acts like the rogers main number. Anyone know the direct number? Why is Rogers changing up the directory again?? ARGH!!

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Rogers Concierge Contact Number?

Hello @AWeeks & @mdesmit,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

My apologies for the delay in response to this matter. I can understand how having a direct line to the Rogers Concierge team is super convenient as no one enjoys being transferred around to different groups to have their questions or concerns addressed. 

Currently, the main 1-888-ROGERS1(1-888-764 3771) number is the best number to contact us. Feel free to contact us via Private Message @CommunityHelps as we can assist with all issues related to Customer Service/Billing/Promos etc. 

For more information on our Private Messaging system please Click Here.

I hope this helps!

RogersTony

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Hello @pac_west227,

Thanks for reaching out.  It's definitely frustrating to not be able to reach the right team when you need them. 

The numbers we have for Concierge are 1-877-696-6839 for general inquiries, and 1-844-226-1344 if you have the extension for an agent. In the meantime, you can also reach them by live chat here

We'll look into it and if there are any issues with calls being redirected, we will update you with our findings. 

RogersShaun

Highlighted
I've Been Around

As of yesterday,

@RogersShaun wrote:

Hello @pac_west227,

Thanks for reaching out.  It's definitely frustrating to not be able to reach the right team when you need them. 

The numbers we have for Concierge are 1-877-696-6839 for general inquiries, and 1-844-226-1344 if you have the extension for an agent. In the meantime, you can also reach them by live chat here

We'll look into it and if there are any issues with calls being redirected, we will update you with our findings. 

RogersShaun

that number continues to be redirected to the general customer customer service number.

Highlighted

Hello @gracieh,

I just made a call to 1-877-696-6839 and was presented options for our Move Concierge team. 

Perhaps I was mistaken and you were referring to a different team?  If so, please let me know and I'll try to find the correct information for you.

RogersShaun

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I agree. I've always had the Rogers Concierge number in my phone as; 1-844-556-8643. When I called it a few weeks ago, it was redirected to a Rogers main line now.

I've been using that number for years and the only reason I am still a loyal Rogers customer. 

I would appreciate the NEW direct phone number for Rogers Concierge (not a Move Concierge team), but a Concierge team that can help with ALL issues related to customer service/billing/promos/ etc. I do not wish to call into the Rogers main line number as that isn't helpful...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I agree, very frustrating that this number now re-directs to the rogers main line. 

Please post the new number to Rogers Concierge (Manager / Retention... NOT moving concierge)

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Definitely. They haven’t responded to my message looking for the number. Pretty frustrating..
Highlighted

Hello @AWeeks & @mdesmit,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

My apologies for the delay in response to this matter. I can understand how having a direct line to the Rogers Concierge team is super convenient as no one enjoys being transferred around to different groups to have their questions or concerns addressed. 

Currently, the main 1-888-ROGERS1(1-888-764 3771) number is the best number to contact us. Feel free to contact us via Private Message @CommunityHelps as we can assist with all issues related to Customer Service/Billing/Promos etc. 

For more information on our Private Messaging system please Click Here.

I hope this helps!

RogersTony

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Very disappointing. I was given the Consierge phone number from an upper manager a while back - in his words “I deserve It” after a huge mess with billing and other things. Today was a great example why this number was valuable. 30 minute automated call back plus 2h 3 mins of being passed around before being able to talk to a manger in retention. The manager I finally spoke with confirmed that this number is no longer in service.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was given that number as well in a similar situation. VERY disappointed to learn there is NO longer a concierge number we can call... it’s been the only reason I’ve stayed a Rogers loyal customer for many years.
I will be REthinking this now if there clearly isn’t a direct number I can call to speak with my concierge’s.