Rogers Complaint Process

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surjeetsingh
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Complaint Process

Hello There,

I hope you can help your rogers customer and apologize for any frustration. I have been customer with Fido/Rogers over 10 years now and always been loyal with the multiple services package you guys offer and take care of your customers and appreciate the value and services provided by you or your team. I have a pending ticket with Rogers from june 1st and I never got any permanent fix or resolution to an issue. I have truly spent hour and hours trying to get this addressed with Cx services, technical support or office of the president but no response. I had really high hopes when some body contacted me from rogers office of the president but now its been truly disappointing because 2 agents came across and tried to give me reassurance to fix the problem but never got any response after their 1st or 2nd email ( I have included their names below and if you would want proof me following up then i can provide email trail).

I am not sure where to go from here and so I am writing this to your attention. I completely understand i may not value or my opinion in your company but I wish you understand from customers point of view. Please see the ticket # below  in reference to an ongoing issue for almost 6 months and with no reassurance or time frame of when it can be fixed or it can't.

Ticket # I14201xxxxx

Agents from presidents office who are or no use and don't even reply or follow up with customers

(Removed Name and Contact Info of advisors for privacy reasons)

I hope your team can assist of guide the customers in the right direction and I do apologize for my frustration again. 

RogersLaura

Hello @surjeetsingh!

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your first post. 😊

I can certainly understand your reason for being unhappy as who wants to wait months for their concerns to be fully resolved!? I would feel just as upset. We understand that you were in touch with a couple of advisors from our Office of the President. I'm surprised if there was no follow-up done as they are usually very good at getting matters straightened away. Our apologies for any disappointment. 😔

We really appreciate your loyalty over the years! Our customers' opinions mean a great deal to us and finding them a reasonable solution is something that we strive for. With that being said, there are certain things that are outside of our scope, but we will always try our best to help!

Feel free to send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can investigate this further to see what's going on. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Thank you kindly,

RogersLaura

RENUUMOUDGIL
I've Been Around

HI I AM FRUSTRATED ABOUT NOT GETTING SATISFIED ANSWER FROM UR CUSTOMER SERVICES. I HAVE CHARGED AGAIN FOR MAING INTERNATIONAL PHONE CALLS TO INDIA. I HAVE CHARGED FOR THOSE WHICH WAS MADE THROUGH REBTEL APP TO USE FOR INTERNATIONAL CALLS. NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE SO FRUSTRATED. I THINK I WILL FINALLY MOVE ON TO DIFFERENT CARRIER TO BETTER SERVICES. THANKS RENU SHARMA
RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @RENUUMOUDGIL!

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you've been unable to get to the bottom of what's occurring with your long distance charge calls! I'm personally unfamiliar with the Rebtel app but I'd be interested to know if it's making calls over WiFi or if it's making calls using the cellular network. Are you able to confirm if you can make calls with the cellular connection on your phone disabled?

In addition have you reached out to Rebtel support to see if what's occurring is normal based on their current app revision?

@RogersAndy

Rene6
I've Been Around

To whom it may concern, 

How come the cancallation process involve a minimum of three employees and almost 30 minutes of my time?

This is my experience: 

First person:

A woman from saskwawan even though I called the cancellation department. After she offered me several retention products she sent me to another employee who supposingly is sitting in the cancellation department. I pressed 4 and the 5 in on the dial pad, which according to the automatic phone voice is the right way to do it.

Second person:
Dylan from cancellation was the person I got transferred to. Dylan again tried several products to retain me as a customer, such as suspend it for several months. would not let me speak to a manager even through I several times demanded to speak with a leader. Instead he ignored my request and transferred me.
Tyron again tried again to ask several retention question. Finally after 29 minutes my line got disconnected.

Even though it is a toll free number it´s still charged by foreign mobile carriers!!!! 

Rene

Bosshoss46
I've Been Here Awhile

I am leaving rogers for life after given the run around by Mandy from the escalation team! She doesn't help any and won't answer questions. The pass the problem around till you get tired and give up! She is a pro at this and she doesn't fool me as I'm done. They have my phone for repair to the camera zoom and I'm still paying a hefty bill each month but they haven't a clue where my phone is! She will do nothing and for this I am leaving rogers after over 20 years with them. This is the worst cell phone experience I have ever had and will not go down this road again. She refuses to cancel my contract that they are not following and is holding me hostage for another year plus! Mandy you need to learn some manors and learn your job as I bet I'm not the first or the last! By rogers it's been a slice!

Michelle48
I've Been Around

Rogers is taking advantage of its customers with frequent outages and poor customer service.  I have referred this to the government.  Today I contacted them about the outages and asked not to be referred to the technical department.  that is up to them to fix their  less than adequate systems.  But I received the same form letter again.   I asked for a credit for the outage August 22, 2021 and got five dollars.  I said I am considering cancelling services and the person wrote that's fine.  I know Rogers bottom line is not as much as last year but surely a person who has been a loyal customer for 32 years deserves better.    I became sick from trying to reboot no knowing there was an outage.  third outage since the end of April 2021,  SHAME  SHAME  SHAME