Rogers Complaint Process

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Rogers Complaint Process

Data is supposed to go down in price as the years go on, not increase. Almost $200 for 2 lines when numerous competitors offer the same for half the money. Come May i will be leaving Rogers after 10 plus years. Zero loyalty and was flat out lied to.

I've Been Around

Hassam,
Your info to request a manager during a call is great however when the agent disregards your request 3x and then cuts you off of your live chat before your response can even be sent how do you go from there?? It's simply a start all over again from the beginning with a new agent or a new transfer after transfer of agent until you maybe get the right department or the right person who actually seems to care and take ownership. I find mostly people don't care, they're there for a paycheck and choose to pass the buck at any given chance. After all, if you keep sending the customer in circles and they get frustrated oh well, you have millions of other customer's to frustrate or hope they just don't care to escalate any of the problems they experience.
I've Been Around

I have a plan with Rogers and after waiting and hour and 40 minutes on the phone to finally speak to a sales rep about the new $60 promotion they have I was told that I couldn’t get it because I have a corporate account. This is absolutely unacceptable. I know others that had their plans changed in the same situation as mine. They just cancelled the corporate plan made it a regular one then switched over to the new one. But they refused to do it for me.

I could just as easily been on hold at another company that is offering the plan and had my phone plan switched to them.

As a customer that has been with Rogers for YEARS this was frustrating and insulting.

Can someone from Rogers contact me or can someone guide me in the right direction to file a complaint so it will actually be heard?

I've Been Here Awhile

That is ridiculous but how did you even manage to make it thru. This whole promotion has been a joke. I spent 2 hours lined up in store, talking to reps explaining I wanted to change my plan over only to be told existing rogers customers have to phone in...2 hours wasted and now 2 days of failed calls. If it gets picked up at all which most of the time it doesnt it'll keep me on hold for a while and then randomly drop me.

I Plan to Stick Around

You complain,and they ignore you.you try and follow process,they disconnect you.you try and get some sugar from rogers(ie 10 gigs)everyone goes on holidays and one person handles the volumn
I Plan to Stick Around

You havent made an improvement in years.you cant even offer a 10 gig special in good faith.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @phalkon

Its always a hit and miss with the reps. Some reps are helpful and some aren't. You always have to keep trying. It's like this with most companies including jobs to lol. I hear u though
I've Been Around

I lost my phone on Friday along with my wallet.

After 3 hours in a Rogers store on Saturday, nothing was done.

I ordered a phone after waiting online for 2hours and 42 minutes.

I was told 3 DAYS for the phone.

It has now been 3 days and still no notification from UPS....I went to the Rogers store at Rogers Center today and the "Manager" Maria, with nasty purple hair, eyelashes, attitude, and things hanging out of her face...and she refused to help in any way at all.  Her response was "well all I can do is wait for 3 hours on the phone too.  Do you want to sit here for 3 hours?"

Rogers makes me sick.  I cant wait until my contract is over.  I going back to Telus who treated me well and who I never should have left.

Customer Service??? LOL!! NON-EXISTENT AT ROGERS!

I've Been Around

Please note its been more than 4 months since I have ported my 2 business line from Bell to Rogers on Black Friday November 24th 2018.

And this is so sad and frustrating that I am still waiting on some bill credits and some promised that Rogers store employee made to me at Square One mall Rogers store city of Mississauga Ontario.
I have personally went to the store 4 time asking resolve the issues, called them million times nothing happen. I also reached store manager by in person and send them many emails.
No luck !!
AT THIS POINT I AM REGRETTING LEAVING Bell.

Following 4 issues still pending:

$400 Bill credit pending
$ 105 activation fees for 3 line $35 plus tax each need to reverse as promised by store.
17Gb Data promised, currently showing 15Gb
$190 before tax for 2 line promised. Its actually $197

Please resolve this issues asap.
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Sanju214  There is https://www.rogers.com/consumer/contactus/share-a-concern

Also posting a message on Rogers Facebook page will get you a response. Apparently so will Twitter, but I've not tried that.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario