Rogers Complaint Process

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers Complaint Process

We customers should have a simple complaint process available to enter complaints about an issue.I realize that Rogers is a high tech company, but many users with issues are not at the same level.After making a complaint about an issue, it should be up to Rogers to channel the complaint to the right area who can look after it, not tell the complainant to go to another site(another Rogers Dept.) and shove the problem back at the customer..From my experience ,it is just passinmg the buck on the part of Rogers because the customer ends up getting lost in the process.I for one, sent in an issue,got a reply back from the Management office, which was to contact another department which they had highlighted in blue , only to find that it went nowhere.Now what do I do?I was counting on the person who actually received my email to get the email to wherever it was going to be addressed, rather than pass the buck and send it back to me.Your complaint process-handling leaves a lot to be desired as far as I am concerned.Once the complaint has been received by anyone in Rogers who is in the position to open the email, that person should channel the issue to whoever can address the issue competently,not send it back and have the customer try to find his way through a maze and possibly never get to a resolution.

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Re: Rogers Complaint Process

Hello @TJP1942

I am sorry about your negative experience and thank you for your feedback regarding the complaints process. If you have an unresolved issue or concern, we can always have CommunityHelps reach out to you via PM to assist. You can also escalate by asking for a manager during a call or live chat, you can submit your concern online through Rogers.com "here" or through our Social Media channels. Your feedback is valuable to us and we are continuously working towards making improvements. 

If you have any outstanding concerns, I can ask CommunityHelps to PM you. Please let me know Smiley Happy 

Thank you,

RogersHassam 

I'm a Frequent Visitor

How do complaints reach the ombudsman office?

What do i need to do for this to occur? How long until I am contacted?

Please  help!!!!!

Hello, @rmoore2nd

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your post. Let us know the issue, we will do our best to assist you. If you wish to you can send a private message to @CommunityHelps.

If you must reach out Office Of The Ombudsman you can use our Share A Concern portal. 

Thank you for your patience!

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

I have a long and involved customer service issue, have tried to resolve in store and on phone and am beating my head against the wall. Have lost almost a full day now trying to simply get an iphone fixed to no avail even with purchasing Apple Care at time of purchase! I will happily rant on community boards and social media however would prefer an email address for a level two or executive level resolution department. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

There are no direct emails that anyone can email re: things like that.

You can send it through the link the RogersMoin listed there to submit it upwards that way.

What specific issue are you having with the phone?
If its defective, and is within the 1 year, you can take it directly to an apple store for waranty service, even though it was bought from Rogers. (my wife has done it)
Outside of the 1 year warranty.. no one is going to cover it.. rogers, apple, etc.. unless some form of extended warranty was purchased.

I'm a Senior Advisor

While some who have posted their problems here have had them resolved by Rogers, many others have not and are still suffering. A lot of people visit here, but they're a drop in the bucket in relation to the whole Internet. It seems that Rogers won't pay serious attention until customers' complaints are publicised in the mainstream media, and even not then, Navigatr being a good example.

One good place to raise your issues is the Rogers Facebook page with 645,085 followers currently. The more people see your complaint the better.

There are also places "outside the box", not controlled by Rogers, such as:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/how-escalate-complaint-rogers-1080256/

http://www.complaintsboard.com/rogers-b120107

http://www.digitalhome.ca/forum/37-rogers-cable-tv/71706-how-complain-rogers-office-president.html

https://thedoubleparent.wordpress.com/2013/01/09/how-to-complain-about-rogers-or-your-telecommunicat...

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersMoin,

You say to reach the Office of the Ombudsman you can use the "Share A Concern" portal. I looked at that portal and it does not appear to go to the Ombudsman. Actually, it doesn't appear to even mention who that goes to.

Closer to the bottom there is a link that says "Contact the Ombudsman" which clearly states:

The Office of the Ombudsman will only review disputes that have been through our Customer Care team, management office, and Office of the President.

You can submit your complaint to the Ombudsman's Office in writing. Outline exactly what happened, including the relevant dates, the names of any employees involved, and any copies of relevant documents. It would also be helpful if you told us what you would like us to do for you.

All correspondence with our office will be kept confidential.

Once we receive your written complaint, we will do an initial assessment to confirm that the matter falls within the mandate of our office.

That certainly doesn't seem to indicate that submitting a concern on the "Share a concern" portal will go to the ombudsman. Perhaps providing some detailed information to your concerned client, who has repeatedly asked for help, would be a more applicable customer service avenue.

I'm a Senior Advisor

As you quoted, "The Office of the Ombudsman will only review disputes that have been through our Customer Care team, management office, and Office of the President."  There is no short cut to jump the previous steps, which is why there is no direct link on line to submit a complaint to her. Once the previous steps have all been exhausted with no satisfactory resolution, you can ask to have the situation to be reviewed by the Rogers Ombudsman.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
I've Been Around

If you asked to speak to the office of the president (or they escalated the case, and gave you a case #) they say 48-72 business hours.

Althought in my experience, they do not call: they note the situation is not solved, and do not bother to contact you.

If i were you, i would call them and demand why you havent recieve a phone call. Do not let them tell you that it is. Because the proper procedure was not followed. Ask then why. And why should you beleive that the proper procedure was followed this time around.

Good luck