Rogers Buyers Remorse Policy

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Rogers Buyers Remorse Policy

Hello @DylanDel

A warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Thanks for your first post!

As long as you are within the 15 days Buyers Remorse period you will be able to return the iPhone 11 to us and pay a little extra to the iPhone 11 Pro. The iPhone 11 Pro will need to be on one of our new financing plans.

If the device was purchased through customer service, you will just need to ship back the device to us.

I hope this helps!

Cheers

RogersHarry

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

If I am not satisfied with my phone can I cancel the service?

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

it depends. did u buy it directly from Rogers or one of their third party stores?

I am not quite sure if the satisfaction guarantee is the same across corporately owned stores and third party re-sellers so its best to check with the actual retail store you purchased it from and inquire what is their return policy and cancellation policy

I always inquire what is the satisfaction guarantee or cancellation policy Before I buy a new phone or do a hardware upgrade, cus well that is just something I need to know before hand.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have 1 line with a phone. Added a second line. I have a shared plan. Pay monthly. I have only had the phone for a week. It was new.

Highlighted

Hey @Kdarby

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and congrats are in order on your very first post with us! 🙌 I hope you're staying safe and sound. A new device is always exciting and as a consumer myself, I know how important it is to be happy with your new purchase! I'm saddened to hear that you're not content with your new hardware, what's the reason for wanting to return your device? 

Our Buyers Remorse Policy, provides you with the option of returning your device within 15 days of your purchase date. How did you go about purchasing the device and where? You can find more details on our return policy if you Click Here

While I can't officially endorse any third party products or websites, I've found this website super helpful ensuring I make a sound decision pertaining to purchasing a new device, www.gsmarena.com. I hope this helps! 😊

Regards, 

RogersJo